4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7 or by phone. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Fnatic Gear Rush LED Backlit Mechanical Pro Gaming Keyboard with Blue MX Cherry Switches, US Layout
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ESPORTS INSPIRED - Inspired by the demands of the world's leading professional gamers, the RUSH is made to support rapid keystroke commands while still providing all of the comfort, control, and reliability that gamers need.
- FNATIC QUALITY - Built with professional play in mind, RUSH is built for eSports and manufactured to the highest quality standards, so you'll never have to worry about it getting damaged while going from tournament to tournament.
- CHERRY MX SWITCHES - Equipped with CHERRY MX mechanical switches, RUSH supports even the most intense gaming scenarios and delivers every keystroke command with precision and reliability. The CHERRY MX switches give a unique tactile feel to the player that signal exactly when each command is executed.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Designed with a soft-rubber coating and removable wrist-support, RUSH provides a tactile feel and is built to be comfortable in even the longest of gaming sessions
- MORE USB - Built with two additional USB ports on its back, RUSH doesn't make you sacrifice a USB connection. Connect the keyboard plus two more USB devices through its USB pass-thru.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
CORSAIR K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard - Quiet & Satisfying LED Backlit Keys - Media Controls - Wrist Rest Included – Onboard Macro Recording
HyperX Alloy FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry MX Blue, Red LED (HX-KB1BL1-NA/A1)
Cherry MX Blue Switch Standard Corded Keyboard - 104 Keys (G80-3000LSCEU-2)
SteelSeries Apex M500 Illuminated Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Red Switch - Blue LED Backlit - Media Controls - Steel Back Plate
Razer Overwatch BlackWidow Chroma, Clicky RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Fully Programmable - Razer Green Switches
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fnatic Gear||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Included||No||No||No||—||No||No|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||—||No||No|
|Color||Cherry MX Blue||RGB LED||Red LED||Black||Black||Overwatch RGB|
|Connectivity Technology||—||usb 2.0||usb||Wired||usb||—|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB||USB 2.0||USB||USB||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||5.83 x 17.64 x 1.3 in||6.6 x 18.9 x 1.4 in||5.1 x 17.4 x 1.5 in||10.2 x 19.9 x 2.1 in||1.56 x 17.34 x 5.37 in||10.24 x 2.36 x 19.7 in|
|Item Weight||2.81 lbs||1.8 lbs||2.34 lbs||2.6 lbs||2.74 lbs||—|
The RUSH Mechanical Keyboard is equipped with top-tier technology providing the rapid response, control, and feel needed to perform at the highest levels in eSports. RUSH is pro-player tested and approved for the highest levels of competitive play.
RUSH is inspired by the demands of the world’s leading professional gamers. It is made to support the need for rapid keystroke commands while still providing solid comfort, control, and reliability.
Built with tournament play in mind, RUSH is built for eSports and manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Equipped with CHERRY MX mechanical switches, RUSH supports even the most intense gaming scenarios and delivers every keystroke command with precision and reliability. The CHERRY MX switches give a unique tactile feel to the player that signal exactly when each command is executed.
Designed with a soft-rubber coating and removable wrist-support, RUSH provides a tactile feel and is built to be comfortable in even the longest of gaming sessions.
Built with two additional USB ports on its back, RUSH doesn’t make you sacrifice a USB connection. Connect the keyboard plus two more USB devices through its single USB connector.
With LED lighting and onboard memory, RUSH supports five player profiles of custom keys, macros, and LED settings. Enabling the Fnatic Mode function allows you to disable the windows key and enable macro settings on virtually any key.
Switch type: Cherry MX: Blue
Key design: Cylindrical
Anti-ghost: Full N-key roll over
Backlit: Individual LED’s on each key
Memory: Onboard 128 KB
Connect-through ports: 2 x USB 2.0
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+red backplate makes the keyboard look very bright and very red. most other keyboards lack this
+the fnatic software is optional
+overall look/design and fnatic branding
-wrist rest is extremely flimsy, doesn't clip in instead rests in a holder on both sides (left side broke after a couple of weeks)
-terrible plastic feel that is trumped by other similar metal keyboards (corsair k65)
-key layout doesnt feel right
Feels more like a $60 keyboard if you ask me. Solid, but not worth $80, and was definitely not worth the $100 is paid.
I had to drop a star however, because one of the led's flickers, and sometimes goes off completely until you hit the key just right, bad solder perhaps. Im not sure if that's worth an exchange or not.
The RED LEDs back light it's also a nice touch, makes typing a night very easy, also the LEDs are bright enough to be visible during day.
I recommend this product.
Most recent customer reviews
Not worth returning as I don't care about those lights.Read more