Foam Roller, LuxFit Premium High Density Foam Roller - Extra Firm With 3 Year Warranty
$8.68 - $24.95
- FOAM ROLLERS FOR MUSCLES - High Density Foam Roller is great for Physical Therapy, before or after Exercise, Yoga, and Massage Therapy. Foam Muscle Roller helps to relieve Muscle Tension and increase Muscle Reflexology.
- EXTRA FIRM FOAM ROLLER - Molded polypropylene foam technology has a 2 lbs. per cubic foot density, Smooth surface, Will not lose its shape after heavy use, and Repels Liquids.
- 3 SIZES AVAILABLE FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS - 6x36, 6x18, 6x12. 36 Inch foam roller is our largest size. Black Foam Rollers are great for Back Pain and Back Exercises. Great for core stabilization, balance, and stamina.
- FOAM EXERCISE ROLLER HELPS PREVENT MUSCLE INJURY - Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and strengthening activities
- FULL 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY - MADE IN THE USA! - Using your own body weight let the roller do a MyoFascial release to provide Maximum Relaxation Relief. Firm roller for Deep Tissue Massage.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
LuxFit High Density Foam Roller offers superior strength and continually withstands the rigors of any workout environment. by trainers and gym owners everywhere for their unparalleled durability at a reasonable price. Features and Specifications Ultra rigid, providing maximum firmness Built to hold up to the most rigorous and demanding foam roller applications Perfect for developing core stabilization, lower body balance and stamina May also be used for gentle stretching and self-mobilization of joints and spine Available in 3 sizes: (12-Inch, 18-Inch, and 36-Inch)
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The different size variations are nice because it allows you to order for what you need.
1.The small roller is best for a single small areas like the neck
2.The medium is great for all over the body including legs
3.The large isn't necessary unless tour over 6 ft tall or weigh over 250lbs
If you find my review helpful, please press the helpful button. Thanks!
A cushioned exterior would have been nice, this roller can be a bit hard on your muscles, especially if you're a first time user. The results with repeated use, however, cannot be overstated:
• Corrects muscle imbalances
• Improves joint range of motion
• Relieves muscle soreness and joint stress
• Decreases neuromuscular hypertonicity
• Increases extensibility of musculotendinous junction
• Improves neuromuscular efficiency
• Maintains normal functional muscular length
I can honestly say that my muscles feel much better and my recovery is faster since integrating this roller into my warm up routine.
36 inches is what you need: there’s one exercise you want to throw in your routine and that is laying on the roller parallel to your spine cord. this can’t be achieved with anything shorter than 36 for otherwise either your head or your butt would fall off…
the roller gets used daily by both my wife and I in heavy and moderate manners and we haven't noticed any bending or shape changes to it. It's a solid roller and 3 fees is all I’ll ever need although my wife will beg to differ and say 4ft is absolute minimum.