Foam Roller for Muscle Massage - Firm Premium Quality - 13" x 5" - Helps with Physical Therapy/Myofascial Release/Cramp Relief/Tight Muscles - Exercise Equipment - Super Effective - Athren
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.93. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- YOUR VERY OWN PHYSIOTHERAPIST - Three different pressure zones mean you are the one in control. Firm material provides a superior rolling experience. Provides muscle soreness relief, extra flexibility, swift injury recovery & more in all key areas of your body including: hamstrings, upper/lower back, shoulders, calves, delts, quads.
- TRUSTED BY THE BEST - The Athren foam roller is endorsed by physical therapists, athletes and bodybuilders.
- EASILY PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Measuring at only 13" x 5" makes it easily fit in your sports bag or backpack. The premium materials are designed to be as lightweight, you won't even notice it in your bag.
- CONSTRUCTED BY THE BEST MATERIALS - Your new foam roller is hand-made using only the best high-density materials so that your foam roller won't break down or lose shape from repeated use.
- YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - You're in safe hands when you purchase from Athren. Not only do we have a NO QUESTIONS ASKED 30 days money back guarantee: we also guarantee your satisfaction.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Muscle rollers aren’t for everyone and need to be used correctly. They are to massage, stretch and reduce tightens in the muscles. For some it’s painful, while for others it’s a great relief. So if possible try one, before you buy one. So far both my GF and I like it. I will update the review later on if the roller degrades in any way. Hope this helps.
I find the finger tips are definitely most useful for rolling out quads. The flatter "p 4 alm" area is good for lower back.
It measures 13 inches wide. The small form factor isn't an issue for me. My shoulders are 18 inches wide. It's plenty for rolling the main part of my back. I usually use a small lacrosse ball and/or a chew toy type ball with spikes on it for rolling any particular spots on my back, or feet, and front calves.
I can dig my nails into it and not damage the material. It's some kind of dense foam with like a latex material wrapping it, is my guess. Could be a different material honestly. The core is simply hard plastic. All in all pretty sturdy.
The color is ok. I think it's not quite as neon as my iPhone camera makes it look. I bought the orange one because it matches my balls, lol. The ones I mentioned.
I know there are similar rollers. Obviously Prime was a big factor in me choosing this one. Form factor, aesthetics and the finger/palm areas were taken into consideration as well. For the $20-25 I spent, it's definitely been convenient to have a roller at home vs doing it at the gym.
I am a little concerned about the foam material absorbing a lot of my sweat throughout it's use which could be tricky to clean. But so far I haven't noticed any smells! Good product overall, and essential for high-performing athletes.