Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fobus Standard Holster RH Paddle GL2E2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 31, 32, 34, 35 , Walther PK 380
|Price:||$24.15 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Maintenance Free - No need to oil, doesn't breath or sweat. Stands up to the most severe elements and can be washed out with soap and water.
- Lifetime Warranty - All Fobus products carry a 100% Customer Satisfaction "no questions asked" policy.
- For a Right Handed Shooter
- Steel reinforced rivet attachment system
- Paddle Version- Attaches using a rubberized Paddle
- Fobus Evolution Holster Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 31, 32, 34, 35
- Lightweight 2oz., Low Profile Paddle Holster Right Handed. Rubberized paddle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This holster is molded to specifically fit the guns indicated in the description - mainly full frame Glocks in 9mm or .40 cal. The muzzle end of the holster is open, so length is not going to be a problem. My 17 fits perfectly - but so will your 34 or 35....
When ordering, I debated between the standard Fobus holster and the Roto. I actually ended up buying both, but I prefer the Standard over the Roto - and here's why: The Roto has a weak point where the single adjustment screw connects the holster and paddle. This screw can work loose, which makes the entire rig loose. The paddle is a bit narrower on the Standard, which makes it easier to insert and remove. Lastly, the Standard fits tighter to your body (due to the absence of the roto ratchet system), which is better for concealment. I still like the Roto too, but prefer the Standard a bit.
Here's what you need to know:
- The materials and workmanship of this holster are very good. It is inexpensive, but by no means "cheap".
- Retention is adjustable. I had to back the retention off quite a bit to get a good draw friction, but it's simple and works great.
- Draw requires a fairly deliberate motion. This is by design. When drawing from this holster, you need to pull straight out with a smooth, even motion. There is no "sort of" about drawing your gun from the Fobus... I think some folks might have a problem with this, but I don't.Read more ›
It really sticks out and I wouldn't recommend it for any type of concealment. It would almost have to be used just for the range and or open carry depending on your state.
The material seems to be very durable and when I ordered it I was concerned that someone could easily pull it off of my jeans but it fits really snug especially if you are wearing a belt.
Great product and I would definitely recommend, just not for concealment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
had to adjust the tension with a screw, but once I got to my liking - seems to do wellPublished 3 days ago by Jim B
I sent it back, it was perfect for a walther pk380 since its a slender pistol but for a glock 19, this thing holds it so tight that I would be dead before I could get it out of the... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Wayne
Size, construction, appearance on this holster is great. What is not great is, trying to get the weapon out of the holster without pulling it out of your jeans. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Mike Morrison
Perfect fit, great retention and totally fabulous feel. Looks a little on the mass produced side but otherwise rather lovely. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Jacob Smith
Good retention on a glock 19, distributes weight evenly across the paddle. If you're sweaty it may slip so make sure to have a belt onPublished 10 days ago by Tyler