Focusrite Clarett 8Pre 18x20 Thunderbolt Interface w/ Cloth and 8 Cables
|Price:||$799.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Includes 8 Cables and a Geartree Cloth!
- Eight Clarett Mic Pres - lots of gain, low noise and distortion, extra headroom for instruments - 'Air' effect switches in an analog model of the classic transformer-based Focusrite ISA mic pre - dedicated phantom power, phase reverse, and high pass filters on every channel
- Exceptionally low latency over Thunderbolt - record and monitor with DAW plug-ins in real-time; precision digital 24/192 conversion and up to 119dB dynamic range - front panel metering, accessible monitoring including level control as well as dim and mute buttons
- Full I/O complement - 18-in/20-out, featuring S/PDIF, ADAT I/O, MIDI I/O, and word clock out - dual headphone outputs , Compatible : macOS sierra Mac 10.11 Mac 10.10 Mac 10.9 windows 10 windows 8.1
- Included software - Focusrite Control software mixer, Red 2 & Red 3 AAX, AU & VST Plug-in Suite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument via download upon purchase and registration, monthly software plug-in offers from Focusrite’s Plug-In Collective via download upon purchase and registration
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designed for the project studio that needs plenty of I/O, Focusrite’s 18-in, 20-out Clarett 8Pre combines eight newly-designed Clarett mic preamps with class-leading digital conversion, and extraordinarily low round-trip latency. The new Clarett mic pre offers superbly low noise and distortion, plus the switchable Air effect that models the sound of Focusrite’s renowned ISA transformer-based preamps. Instrument inputs offer extended headroom to suit the loudest guitar pickup, while gain controls employ a special law that makes changes smoother and more precise. For easy access even when rack mounted, the compact (1U) Clarett 8Pre includes combination mic/line/instrument inputs on the front panel. Also on the front panel are two independently controlled headphone outputs with enough level to drive even high impedance headphones to provide suitable monitoring levels. The Clarett 8Pre includes precision Focusrite digital audio conversion with up to 118dB (A/D) / 119dB (D/A) dynamic range. This is combined with an astonishingly low round-trip latency - making it possible to monitor recordings in real time via effects plugins on the DAW such as reverberation. The metering and monitoring panel provides ten 6-segment LED meters covering analog and digital inputs and monitor levels, with a monitor level control knob plus mute and dim buttons. Word Clock output is provided, allowing the Clarett 8Pre to provide the master clock for the system. A new software mixer, Focusrite Control, is easily configured for monitoring and routing setups. Simple and intuitive to use, it offers a traditional mixer workflow and allows immediate access to internal hardware functions. Every Clarett also includes the Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite, which accurately models Focusrite’s classic Red range equalizer and compressor hardware.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|