Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First
- Eight of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound. Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass. Four monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching, and onboard talkback functionality with built-in, front panel talkback mic. Eight balanced line inputs for connecting synthesizers, drum machine and other line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Quick start tool to get up and running easier than ever.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 3-month Splice subscription, and your choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE Nugen Audio Monofileter Elements plug-in upon registration and download. Focusrite now offers a 3-Year Warranty on this and all other Focusrite products.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The heart of your studio
Scarlett interfaces sit at the heart of more music-making, recording and production spaces than any other range, and 18i20 is Scarlett’s most versatile interface. The rack-mountable 3rd Generation 18i20 gives you 18 inputs and 20 outputs of incredible sound quality.
Housed in a 1U rack-mountable enclosure, the 3rd Gen 18i20 boasts extensive simultaneous I/O comprising eight mic preamps, 18 inputs and 20 outputs in total. Take your studio to the next level with the 18i20, offering superior sound quality, talkback functionality and onboard speaker switching. Improved A-D and D-A conversion ensures your recordings and playback will sound clear and pronounced up to 24-bit/192kHz. The Scarlett 18i20 features eight of Focusrite's best-ever-performing 3rd Gen Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. There’s also a pad on every mic preamp to accommodate higher-level signals without clipping. The two front panel high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitars and basses without any clipping or unwanted distortion. Speaker-switching technology allows you to switch between main and alt monitors to get a new perspective on your mix, and the new built-in talkback mic lets you communicate with your recording artist at the touch of a button. A pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels – making podcasting, live streaming and sampling tasks easier. Scarlett 18i20 is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable. It comes with all the software tools you need: two comprehensive digital audio workstations, Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack; Softube’s Time and Tone Bundle; Focusrite's Red Plug-in Suite; a choice of one of four of XLN Audio’s Addictive Keys. Plus, Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.