Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First
|Price:||+ $5.79 shipping|
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain; two instrument inputs. Two 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs to connect professional studio monitors; one headphones output with gain control; MIDI I/O
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; super-low roundtrip latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE Venomode DeeQ, Maximal 2, and Pivot, plug-ins upon registration and download.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, Choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS X 10.10 and higher. Frequency response - 20 Hz - 20 kHz ± 0.1dB. Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz. Focusrite now offers a 3-Year Warranty on this and all other Focusrite products.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Our Most Versatile USB-Powered Audio Interface
Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
Two instrument inputs designed for seriously hot pickups
Conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz/24-bit
Cue mix switching, with four analogue outputs
Need a Cue Mix for Performing or Recording?
Our compact and flexible 2-in, 4-out USB audio interface makes it easy to perform and record studio-quality audio against a cue mix. Take it anywhere, connect and power by USB and get two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency, MIDI I/O, four analogue outputs and the same sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the Scarlett range.
Start Recording Today
Scarlett 2i2, CM25 large diaphragm condenser microphone, HP60 closed-back headphones, 3-meter / 10 ft. XLR mic cable, USB cable.
XLN Audio – Addictive Keys: one of four inspiring and interesting keyboard instruments.
Focusrite – Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equalizer and Red 3 compressor.
Softube – Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube's reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins.
Focusrite – Plug-in Collective: exclusive offers, tutorial content and more, from some of the most innovative and prestigious plug-in companies.
Ableton – Live Lite: music-making software.
Avid – Pro Tools - First Focusrite Creative Pack: music-making software.
Loopmasters: 2GB of royalty-free sample libraries.
|ADAT I/O||N||N||N||N||In Only||Y|
|Focusrite Control Software & Focusrite iOS Control||N||N||N||Y||Y||Y|
|Compatibility||Mac* / PC**||Mac* / PC**||Mac* / PC**||Mac* / PC**||Mac* / PC**||Mac* / PC**|
|*Compatible with Mac OSX 10.1 & above||**Compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, & 10|
The second generation Scarlett 2i4 is our most versatile USB-powered audio interface, ideal for anyone needing a cue mix for performing or recording with a computer. It is compact yet flexible, with two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency*, MIDI I/o, four analogue outputs and the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. Take it anywhere, connect by a single USB cable to a computer, plug two microphones or instruments straight in, and easily record studio quality audio against a cue mix. Focus rite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools, and to celebrate this Scarlett 2i4 now comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focus rite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite. It is also compatible with all other major DAWs, on Mac and PC. * Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2. 74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10. 11