Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$61.99 (14%)|
- Eight analog inputs: four natural-sounding Scarlett mic pres with plenty of even gain; two inst. Inputs, four additional line level inputs. Two 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs; two discrete headphone outputs with dedicated gain controls; MIDI I/O; S/PDIF in and out; ADAT input to expand channel count
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; Super-low roundtrip latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP; Focusrite iOS Control - download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE Venomode DeeQ, Maximal 2, and Pivot, plug-ins upon registration and download.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, Choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS X 10.10 and higher. Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz. Frequency response - 20 Hz - 20 kHz ± 0.1dB. Focusrite now offers a 3-Year Warranty on this and all other Focusrite products.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Be Ready for Anything
Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
Two instrument inputs designed for seriously hot pickups
Conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz/24-bit
Cue mix switching, with four analogue outputs
Record Whatever You Want, Whenever You Want
Our compact and flexible 2-in, 4-out USB audio interface makes it easy to perform and record studio-quality audio against a cue mix. Take it anywhere, connect and power by USB and get two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency, MIDI I/O, four analogue outputs and the same sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the Scarlett range.
Start Recording Today
Scarlett 2i2, CM25 large diaphragm condenser microphone, HP60 closed-back headphones, 3-meter / 10 ft. XLR mic cable, USB cable.
XLN Audio – Addictive Keys: one of four inspiring and interesting keyboard instruments.
Focusrite – Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equalizer and Red 3 compressor.
Softube – Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube's reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins.
Focusrite – Plug-in Collective: exclusive offers, tutorial content and more, from some of the most innovative and prestigious plug-in companies.
Ableton – Live Lite: music-making software.
Avid – Pro Tools - First Focusrite Creative Pack: music-making software.
Loopmasters: 2GB of royalty-free sample libraries.
|ADAT I/O||N||N||N||N||In Only||Y|
|Focusrite Control Software & Focusrite iOS Control||N||N||N||Y||Y||Y|
|Compatibility||Mac* / PC**||Mac* / PC**||Mac* / PC**||Mac* / PC**||Mac* / PC**||Mac* / PC**|
|*Compatible with Mac OSX 10.1 & above||**Compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, & 10|
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 is ideal for musicians, producers and small bands who want to record audio from a wide range of sources such as drums, guitars, keyboards and vocals simultaneously on your computer. Four natural-sounding combination input Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency* and class-leading sound quality and digital conversion are complemented by a host of additional inputs and outputs; four extra line inputs, digital I/O, two main monitor outputs and two entirely discrete headphone outputs. An ADAT input allows you to expand with eight additional mic preamps for larger recording sessions. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools. To that end, Focusrite and Avid will continue to work together to ensure all Scarlett interfaces are thoroughly tested with the latest version of Pro Tools. Scarlett 18i8 is also compatible with all other major DAWs, on Mac and PC. Download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes created with the Focusrite Control desktop app remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. * Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11