Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.95 shipping
+ $10.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.00 (21%)|
- One of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable air Mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound. One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass. Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback.
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Quick start tool to get up and running easier than ever.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 3-month Splice subscription, and your choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE Black Rooster Magnetite upon registration and download.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The perfect audio interface for a singer-songwriter
You’ve found the simplest USB audio interface we make. If you want to start creating studio quality recordings with your guitar, the 3rd Generation Scarlett Solo provides an easy way in.
The simplest model in the range, the third-generation Scarlett Solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett S the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range. Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable air setting to reproduce the air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more Open sound. The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback. Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton Live Lite and pro Tools first Focusrite creative pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects. Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. Interface owners a free month Splice sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores. As with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a two-year, award-winning customer support, and membership of their plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.