Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. If portable, drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface Bundle with Headphones and XLR Cable
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Supported Software||Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live Lite|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
About this item
- Bundle Includes: Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface, with Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones and 25Ft XLR Cable
- Switchable Air Mode: The Scarlett Solo features a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp with switchable Air mode to give your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Interface: The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. Plus, Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback
- Included Software: There’s no better way to step into studio recording – your Scarlett interface comes with some of the best loved tools in the business, including Hitmaker Expansion, with exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tune creators Antares, along with Brainworx, Softube, XLN Audio, Relab and more.
- Free 3-Month Splice Sounds Subscription: Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen Interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists
Compare with similar items
One Scarlett mic preamp with switchable Air mode One high-headroom instrument input Two hum-free balanced outputs High-performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters Ableton Live Lite music making software Avid Pro Tools subscription Quick Start tool for easy operation
Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Scarlett Solo was one of the most highly recommended audio interfaces I could find, at least at this price point. It is built well, easy to use, and when paired with a good mic, is the perfect setup for any Solo audio situation.
The Solo was great and the included XLR cable worked well, I assume (I didn't get anything in my recordings that would make me think otherwise, but maybe a more expensive cable would sound even better?)
The main downside is the headphones. While they work, the sound quality is not the best, which can cause issues if using them as studio headphones. The build felt cheap and flimsy.
While the package was ok for the price, I wish I would gave gone with one with different headphones.