Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad STEM Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on July 6, 2013
When Peverett,Stevens & Earl left Savoy Brown to start there own band little did they know how solid a group
they would become.Every thing they recorded into the early 80's was solid. They kept it simple , tight and it was pure kick ass Rock & Roll. Beautiful ballads and tight rock that made you want to get up and move. If you do not have any of there re-issues you are missing some of the best music made in the 70's. Need I say more!
on December 14, 2012
Well, in the end, a very nice package, really great music, but definitely not, in the least bit, remastered. FYI.
on February 18, 2015
Big leap from first album to Rock & Roll which is a mighty fine album. After the release of Rock & Roll I was fortunate enough to see Foghat in concert at Winterland in San Francisco in 1973. The performance was outstanding. I was17 years old, a guitarist, jamming with Brad Gillis (Night Ranger), 16 years old, in Alameda.
on October 31, 2014
Just received it today!! I love it!! A++++!! Awesome!! Fantastic!! Amazon is like a XMAS WONDERLAND!! I will be doing all of my shopping here!! Amazon is #1!! Amazon has a Great music store!! Awesome!! best place to find what you are looking for!! Outstanding!! :o)
on February 23, 2017
Guess this tells my age cuz I am so happy to add this one to my collection
on October 24, 2016
My favorite Foghat album. I've been looking for it for some time now.
on November 23, 2015
My favorite band in an excellent outing. If you are a rock n' roller, partial to 70s and 80s vintage R and R, you can't lose with this one.
on March 25, 2016
Brings back the memories of great times seeing them live when they first started out!! Great quality CD
on November 1, 2016