Fogless Shower Mirror - EASY INSTALL - SHATTER PROOF - Includes Razor Hook - Modern - Anti-Fog Nanotechnology - Exclusive To Amazon
- HIGHEST RATED SHOWER MIRROR FOR SHAVING: Our design, stainless steel hooks, and advanced technology leads the way in customer satisfaction.
- INCLUDES STAINLESS STEEL RAZOR HOOK - The perfect addition to your new shower mirror, keeping your razor wherever you want it and always ready for action.
- ANTI-FOG NANOTECHNOLOGY - Our patented technology is infused directly into the reflective surface of the mirror to repel fog, leaving you free to focus on getting the perfect shave... everytime.
- NEW MODERN DESIGN! - OPTIMAL VIEWING - Our improved modern design was voted on by thousands of customers. The new Cassani Fogless Mirror has added width and height to match the shape of your face and neckline, making the best use of space in any shower
- NO MORE MESSY SINKS - Plus! Detachable Fogless Mirror is ideal for home or travel use - Hassle-Free 100% MoneyBack Guarantee if you are not fully satisfied.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
ACHIEVE A FLAWLESS SHAVE EVERYTIME
WHY SHAVE IN THE SHOWER?
• Warm and Clean.
• Instead of letting your razor sit on the sink, keep your razor both clean and warm under the hot spray of the shower.
• Plus, no more messy sinks = Bonus points with the ladies.
RAZOR BURN BE GONE
It's itchy, it stings and leaves unsightly bumps that leave you feeling self-conscious. The steam from a nice hot shower softens hair and skin,
while also opening up the pores for a closer shave, helping you say "Goodbye!" to razor burn.
It may not be seen as "manly" to worry about keeping your skin moist, but moist skin helps you get the most effective shave every time. Because really,
who wants to look like they haven't shaved in days after waking up early to have time for a clean shave?
INCLUDED WITH THE CASSANI FOGLESS SHOWER MIRROR
1 Stainless Steel Mirror Wall Mount
1 Stainless Steel Shaving Razor Wall Mount
1 Shatter-Proof Fogless Shower Mirror
MODERN FACIAL CONTOUR DESIGN
Our improved design was voted by thousands of customers. The new Fogless Mirror has added width and height to match the shape of your shape and neckline,
making the best use of space in any shower.
HASSLE-FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied within 30-Days, please return your Fogless Shower Mirror for a No-Questions Asked, Full-Refund.
CLAIM YOUR NEW FOGLESS SHOWER MIRROR TODAY!
Top Customer Reviews
I'll update when/if they send a replacement
- Nano-technology, fogless feature: I have no idea how this technology works, but they must hide the computer very well. Somehow it prevents it from fogging. It may even be enchanted.
- Easy installation: Tying my sneakers was more traumatizing than installing this mirror. This of course is no longer an issue since I now wear shoes with velcro fasteners.
- Mounts: Comes with a handy, secondary metal mount for my razor. I have not installed it quite yet, but I can think of at least 11 different things to hang in my shower, including my tooth brush, a golf pencil, nunchucks, or a handy straw.
- It hangs in such a way that when I walk into my bathroom, I can actually see it hanging in the shower. It's a very mystical experience... from 10 feet away, the image is somewhat distorted, but the closer I get the more detail it shows. I feel almost as if I am called in by the sirens of my own vanity to see my reflection slowly clear-up until I snap out of it, looking around to see myself standing in the shower, fully clothed. Sometimes I still have the car keys in my hand from walking in the door 2 hours prior.
- The seller (Cassani) keeps emailing me tips, tricks, and FAQs with subjects like "IMPORTANT: How To Protect & Use Your Fogless Shower Mirror." Evidently mirrors that hang in showers are extremely complicated endeavors and have driven many men to insanity without proper guidance. I appreciate their frequent emails that remind me how to use this advanced technology.
- When I asked it, "Who is the fairest of them all?" it just kind of sits there.
The mirror is not made of glass, of which I am very happy about – it is plastic, so it if falls down, it won’t shatter into glass pieces. This was very easy to set up ~ I just placed the hook for the mirror where my face height would be in the shower and pressed it into the wall. I do wish they used suction cups as once this is in, it is on the wall until you remove it! The razor hook was a nice addition, as we ladies do shave other body parts as well. The hooks are made of stainless steel, so hopefully, they will not rust. The finish is a brushed steel finish, the mirror is not bulky and does not take up a lot of space. It is very functional and will not clash with any bathroom design, imho.
I have found, now that it is hanging in my shower, that I am bringing my tweezers into my shower! This is so handy for me to pluck my eyebrows and any other stray hairs I might find around my face. I also find that this is helpful with my cleansers and pore brush, so I can ensure that I cleanse my face and not miss any spots that need special attention. The mirror, so far, has not fogged up and I’ve been using it for over a week now. It is important to follow the cleaning instructions and not use glass cleaner or any other chemicals. Just use water and a soft cloth to clean ~ otherwise, it will destroy the anti-fogging properties of the mirror.
All in all, I am pleasantly surprised at how much I use my mirror in the shower as I never had one before and never thought to add one there.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, this mirror was fogless for about 2 months and now is useless.Published 1 day ago by Bob C
This product requires you to use sticky adhesive tiles to attach to your shower wall. What happens if I want to move my mirror to a new spot? Read morePublished 9 days ago by 91Aces
If by fogless you mean fogs up almost instantly, then yes. Install was easy, but product is otherwise useless. Would give zero stars if I could.Published 11 days ago by M. Bolotin
Installation is easy, however, like most fog-free mirrors i've used, after a handful of days and some water splashed on it, it does begin to fog.Published 12 days ago by kyle sparks
This mirror truly works as advertised... for a while. It's essentially a disposable product. Over the course of a few months, it got hazier and less responsive to cleaning, until... Read morePublished 13 days ago by M. Persic
Bought a second one for the new ensuite bathroom was that impressed by the first onePublished 13 days ago by G.McG