Fola Daniel Adelesi is a professional public speaker and coach, an author, a blogger and a trainer of aspiring bloggers, management consultant and trainer, broadcaster and master of ceremonies.
From December 2008 after Fola had finished his university education, he presented motivational segments on the ‘Morning Delight Show’ which aired on Galaxy Television and was presented by Patience Bello-Okeafor till August 2009.
In October 2009, Fola Daniel became one of the first 14 ever to enter the Talk Academy of the Debaters TV reality show produced by Mo Abudu. It was sponsored by Guarantee Trust Bank Plc and viewed in more than 40 African countries via DSTV and on terrestrial, it was aired by Silverbird, NTA and a few others. From the Debaters TV reality show, Fola Daniel moved on to Radio Continental, an arm of the Continental Broadcasting Service, as an independent presenter with his own show which was called ‘You Can! The Productivity Show.’ The 30 minute weekly radio show aired from October 2011 to December 2011.
He currently does two weekly shows on television and radio. He is the in-house segment presenter of the Info.com – an ICT show of Lagos Television and he also presents motivation in Pidgin on Eko 89.75fm.
Apart from his life in the broadcasting world and that of Professional Public Speaking, Fola Daniel is the author of ‘Indebted to Ignorance, Writing Business Proposals and he co-authored Hope of the Zealots. At present he has more than 1500 articles on the internet and some of them can be found on www.foladaniel.com. He has kept this blog for at least 9 years now.
In training, Fola Daniel has been a part of training people especially in the field of customer service, presentation skills, writing business proposals, personal development and key leadership issue. He was an assistant facilitator to with Tony Osime Training & Development in June 2011 at the Access Bank Training School, Ikeja where they trained on Presentation skills. He trained at Fidelity Bank, Sokoto on Identity Crisis and Workplace productivity. He trained at WEMA Bank Ikorodu on Work and Life balance and also facilitated sessions in the Stress Management training of Nigerian Ports Authority held in December 2014. Till date, Fola is a regular facilitator at the Daystar Career Plus where he is required to focus on diction, elocution and presentation skills.
As part of his passion to help young people find a path in life, he has been volunteering to speak to teens and young people in secondary schools since 2004. He later started the Teenagers Mentoring Class which he wants to grow into a full fledge not for profit which will help teenagers with defining their passion and purpose in life.
While going about his passion he has been recognized for some contributions. Some of his awards, certificates and recognitions are:
1. Outstanding Achievement Award presented by National Association of Student Ex-Mays (NASEM) in Sept. 2011.
2. 3rd Best Male Delegate, Nigeria International Model United Nations’ Conference at International Conference Centre, December 2007.
3. Student Union Government – Service Awards to Fola Daniel as Editorial Personnel.
4. CACSA AWARDS – Commendation as one time Linguistic Editor, Deputy Editor in Chief, Editor in Chief & Public Relations Officer.
5. KHARIS AWARDS – Ogun Varsity Christian Fellowship, Olabisi Onabanjo University – Certificate of participation in annual essay contest.
6. The Goi Peace Foundation, Japan – Certificates of Participation in their International Essay Contest For Young People in 2004 and 2007 respectively.
7. Faculty of Arts Awards – Award of “The Most Promising Jambite” from Faculty of Arts Students’ Association, Olabisi Onabanjo University - 2004
8. Recognition of Dedicated Services from Mayflower School Press Club – 2003
9. Award for the Best Prefect for 1997-2003 Academic Set.
This product of Mayflower School, Ikenne and Olabisi Onabanjo University passionately works towards helping other people become more productive in life!
Fola Daniel is the Chief Executive Officer of Edible Pen, a business, motivational and leadership company which currently does training and business development with eyes on a few other interest but everything is built around speaking and writing.