Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New CWC 30 Inch Foldable Duffle Travel Bag By Coldwater Canyon
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on February 4, 2013
The handles are too short and the velcro closure doesn't close properly when a bulky item is packed in it.
My bag also ripped apart along the handle seams after only one use! Since the handles weren't properly closed together, the baggage handler at the airport likely grabbed just one handle and hence, the rip in the fabric so easily! What a pity - could have been a great bag considering its foldability and portability. Buy the "Samsonite Tote-A-Ton 32.5" Duffle" instead - a lot larger, lighter and can pack more without falling apart!
on October 31, 2012
My husband laughs at the amount of stuff I bring for one weekend. I mean, you need a couple of pairs of shoes, lots of clothes, makeup and so on and so on.... He'll never get it. This bag actually fits all my weekend getaway needs without a problem. It's so big, there's no need to overstuff the bag and stress the zipper (which I've done to more than one bag in the past). The bag wipes clean if lotion or something spills in it and the handles are durable.
on April 22, 2013
Very intensive and unhealthy smell. Does not even go away after three weeks when bag was opened and washed twice.
I feel very bad that I bought this because of the workers in China who have to work the whole day with such unhealthy and for your health dangerous products.
Handle not long enough if loaded and one part broke because I couldn't close it properly when it open while carrying.
After one time use I through it away.
on May 14, 2012
Duffle was just as described. It was the perfect size to fit everything that I had accumulated while on vacation to take home. I have checked this duffle bag as luggage with airlines over twenty times and it is still in perfect condition with no holes or tears. Great product.
on September 6, 2012
A great value for the price, you can fold these down to the size of a large book. You aren't paying for a highly durable bag, so don't expect one.

The biggest issue I have with this product is the plastic smell, you need to air these out for awhile before using. Don't keep them in the same room with you after opening.
on December 20, 2012
I needed to take a collapsible bag on a recent trip because I was going to take gifts back home. Held a lot of stuff and checked at the airport fine. I'm taking it on my next trip for any extras I might pick up along the way. This works because I fly an airline that allows two bags checked for free.
on February 25, 2013
This bag is absolutely huge! But also gets extremely heavy when full. The strap isn't of the best quality, especially if you are going to put a ton of stuff in the bag like I do. The strap is starting to break and I've only had it for a month or so. But the strap can be switched out. Overall I am satisfied with the bag.
on January 29, 2015
This bag was GREAT! I took it on a three week backpacking trip in Greece with my boyfriend. On the flight there we just used our bags as carryons and avoided the checked baggage thing. We brought this along because we knew on the way back we would want to bring gifts and souvenirs and needed a place to store it. Ultimately, it was worth taking it along because we would never have been able to carry one our backpacks with all the gifts we brought back (we went around christmas time, so you can imagine what people were expecting)
on September 21, 2015
I was looking for a reasonable bag for which I wanted to put a pack-n-play into it. We lost our Pack-n-play bag and they charge crazy way too much money to replace one. This was a much better alternative....cheaper and far better construction. We also have a Pack-n-play mattress type thing that folds up. It adds a little more cushion to the bottom of the pack-n-play. It folds up into thirds and easily fits in the bottom of this bag with the pack-n-play. So it's a nice little unit, making it easy to grab on the go.
on November 9, 2011
It is a huge bag. Very light weight. I really like the color,it seems to be Very easy to identify on the Baggage claim area. The material of the bag is good too.
A good bag!