Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on March 7, 2014
Fantastic bag for a $12.99 price tag! Bought for my son to carry his football gear. Didn't want to spend too much since he's so rough on things. Made of heavy-duty nylon material. Other than the plastic fasteners the hold the strap on the ends, it seems super durable (and even those are thick & sturdy). Was worried it might not be large enough but NOT SO. I was surprised at how much room it has. It may not last until he goes off to college but I am confident it will last throughout the upcoming season, and for $12.99 what more can you ask for? If you're only planning to carry clothing in it, and aren't rough with your bags, this one will probably last you a good while. I am well-satisfied with it. If it had metal fastenings, I would have given it 5 stars. Good buy.
on March 20, 2014
I don't know how to get rid of the plastic-y smell. I've had this airing out for the last week, and I still cannot put anything in it as I know anything I put in it, will smell like the bag. The bag itself is sturdy, thick material and I wanted to use it for a weekend trip. I may try putting it in cold water for a delicate machine wash as a last ditch effort.. half my condo smells like this bag. I'd really like to use it, it's a nice size and easy to carry.

-UPDATE - I have now had this bag for two months. Washed it. had to line it with a towel to keep the smell from seeping into my items. The smell is less.. after 2 months of airing out in a window and a run through the washing machine.. but impossible to eliminate. I do not recommend it and will not use it for anything other than tools.. etc.
on January 29, 2015
This bag was GREAT! I took it on a three week backpacking trip in Greece with my boyfriend. On the flight there we just used our bags as carryons and avoided the checked baggage thing. We brought this along because we knew on the way back we would want to bring gifts and souvenirs and needed a place to store it. Ultimately, it was worth taking it along because we would never have been able to carry one our backpacks with all the gifts we brought back (we went around christmas time, so you can imagine what people were expecting)
on September 21, 2015
I was looking for a reasonable bag for which I wanted to put a pack-n-play into it. We lost our Pack-n-play bag and they charge crazy way too much money to replace one. This was a much better alternative....cheaper and far better construction. We also have a Pack-n-play mattress type thing that folds up. It adds a little more cushion to the bottom of the pack-n-play. It folds up into thirds and easily fits in the bottom of this bag with the pack-n-play. So it's a nice little unit, making it easy to grab on the go.
on April 21, 2014
I bought the 30" bags to pack our SCUBA gear for going out on the boat. Bags work great for that. While they are just a bit too lightweight to use as checked luggage, so I wouldn't trust the bags that much, but for hauling around bulky heavy loads the bags are real champs. I can get my BCD, regulator, fins, mask, wetsuit and underwater camera gear all into one bag. Amazing! Especially for the reasonable price. Yes, this did arrive stinking of plastic fumes. I sprayed it good with Febreeze and let it sit outside for a few days. After a couple of febreeze applications the smell was no longer an issue. A small inconvenience for such a nice bag at this price. Order some, I doubt you'll regret it.
on November 26, 2013
I wouldn't call this the most attractive bag I've ever bought, but what it lacks in beauty, it makes up for in function. It is enormous. I'm not going to measure it, but I think it's nearly 3 feet long and about 2 feet tall when packed. You could fit a small human in here. It's also very sturdy and because it's made of heavy duty nylon (I think), it wipes clean very easily as well. The shoulder strap is probably its weakest link: it's too skinny, especially when it's full, and just doesn't help steady the bag. Still, it works (just not well.) It is much easier to fold up and shove in its storage case than items like this usually are, especially one as big as this is. Between it's sturdiness, size, and compactability, I think this duffle is a great buy.
on July 5, 2014
exactly as it seems -- a pretty large, cheap-o, foldable bag. We actually purchased it to bring on a trip to Africa filled with supplies and then leave there. It is fairly durable, but I certainly wouldn't say it's a nice, amazing bag -- it's $15! That said -- it is really big - truly huge capacity. I gave it 4 stars because I think it is everything they describe it to be -- however, as compared to other products that I might give 5 stars, I just don't know that this bag is of 5 star quality. That said, if you're looking for a big camping bag or something like that... This bag is great especially considering its price!
on June 19, 2014
I bought this so I could fold up and store when not in use. Once opened, the bag doesn't fold back up well and won't fit in the little pouch to keep it tightly stored. I returned it : (
on July 25, 2016
Great bag for traveling. Very durable and has room for expansion. I was able to fit alot more in it than I actually thought. Not a big fan of the carry strap it comes with. But the handles worked fine. This is not the first one I've purchased. It probably will not be the last.
on July 11, 2015
Purchased the 30" bag to take some excess items to the South of France last month. Had every intention of leaving the bag in France for the trip home but it was just too nice to leave and its compact nature allowed it to be packed in the bottom of my suitcase. It is very roomy and very well constructed...and I suspect, waterproof.

Headed back to France in September, have already purchased and started packing the 23" version. Due to the efficient cross section, the bag just swallows up the things I need to pack. Even the 23" version would have been adequate for the June trip.

A great value!!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.