Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Color: 30 Inch Blue|Change

Showing 1-10 of 192 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 203 reviews
on January 29, 2015
When it arrived it looked nice, I loved the light blue color, and it felt durable enough for my needs. I packed for a two day get-away, and I did not overpack this bag at all... but the ding dang zipper broke the FIRST time I zipped it closed with contents in the bag. I was so bummed because I was leaving the next day, and I had to use a bulky suitcase for a short little trip... I felt like such a dork-A-saurus!

Side-note: Amazon graciously refunded my purchase amount due to the faulty zipper
on June 19, 2015
Very good. Durable and good value.
on August 22, 2015
Absolutely worth it!
It's a very basic duffel bag made of nylon. I used it only once on an airplane trip and it held up well -- although, I must say that I had only clothes in the bag. For those who care, you can use this as carry-on baggage. One minor niggle is that one of the lanyards for the zippers broke, so be careful and don't stress the bag too much.
on October 31, 2012
My husband laughs at the amount of stuff I bring for one weekend. I mean, you need a couple of pairs of shoes, lots of clothes, makeup and so on and so on.... He'll never get it. This bag actually fits all my weekend getaway needs without a problem. It's so big, there's no need to overstuff the bag and stress the zipper (which I've done to more than one bag in the past). The bag wipes clean if lotion or something spills in it and the handles are durable.
on June 4, 2013
I packed this bag to use when I made a side trip while on vacation. I ended up having to store everything in my leather instead because the zipper was unreliable.
on April 22, 2013
Very intensive and unhealthy smell. Does not even go away after three weeks when bag was opened and washed twice.
I feel very bad that I bought this because of the workers in China who have to work the whole day with such unhealthy and for your health dangerous products.
Handle not long enough if loaded and one part broke because I couldn't close it properly when it open while carrying.
After one time use I through it away.
on May 14, 2012
Duffle was just as described. It was the perfect size to fit everything that I had accumulated while on vacation to take home. I have checked this duffle bag as luggage with airlines over twenty times and it is still in perfect condition with no holes or tears. Great product.
on September 6, 2012
A great value for the price, you can fold these down to the size of a large book. You aren't paying for a highly durable bag, so don't expect one.

The biggest issue I have with this product is the plastic smell, you need to air these out for awhile before using. Don't keep them in the same room with you after opening.
on December 20, 2012
I needed to take a collapsible bag on a recent trip because I was going to take gifts back home. Held a lot of stuff and checked at the airport fine. I'm taking it on my next trip for any extras I might pick up along the way. This works because I fly an airline that allows two bags checked for free.