Marcy Foldable Upright Exercise Bike with Adjustable Resistance for Cardio Workout & Strength Training - Multiple Color Available
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||32 x 42.25 x 18.25 inches|
|Item Weight||38 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Excellent cardio workout - the cardio offered by this bike is effective, as each pedal targets the quads, hamstrings, and glutes. NOT only does it burn fat, it also strengthens and tones your legs
- Adjustable resistance - this stationary bike has an adjustable resistance that offers eight preset levels of magnetic resistance control to help simulate various types of workouts
- Sturdy construction - made of 14-gauge, high-quality frame that boasts durability, this bicycle has counterweighted pedals with adjustable foot straps and foam padded seating for Hassle-Free cycling
- Foldable - this cardio bike folds compactly with its advanced frame design that allows for easy storage and portability, granting you more space. It also has rubberized foot based to prevent damage
- LCD display -LCD panel shows different variables related to your workout - speed, distance, time, and calories burned. The interface is user-friendly, easily monitor your progress and workout routines
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm happy with the size and look. I added a seat cover, which barely fit and I'm not sure if it's making it much more comfortable, so I'll look around for a different one. I found a sturdy rubber band is all you need to attach a phone for watching tv.
I used it for about 45 minutes yesterday and the resistance works. Level 3 seems a good warm up/cool down, go over level 5 for more of a challenge. I don't think you can safely pedal off the seat, it's not sturdy enough, but while sitting it's very sturdy and quiet.
I will update later on, but for now I think this bike is good for a simple folding bike. FYI There is a lot of packaging to get rid of.
I'm 5'4" and my husband is 6'3". For me, the lowest seat setting is a tiny bit of a stretch but I can still use it without issue. If you're under 5'4" though this isn't the bike for you. My husband can use it perfectly with his height. There isn't a ton of resistance difference between Level 1 and Level 8, but you really do feel the burn after even just a few minutes of use if you've not conditioned the muscles used frequently in biking. My husband uses it as a warm up before soccer games, and I use it when I don't want to peel myself away from Netflix but also want to burn off that 2nd glass of wine. ;-) It's no treadmill or replacement for actual outdoor biking, but it will for sure get your muscles moving.
It's easy to use without hands (just sitting up), with your hands resting on the bars, or leaning entirely on the bars to give your bum some relief - the seat is very hard. We're hoping it'll break in and get softer :)
THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS BIKE? It folds up so easily and so compact to store in probably the tiniest closet in our house. It takes up about as much room as a larger upright vacuum. It's only about 40ish pounds and I have very little upper body strength, so moving it around without issue between the closet and the living room has been great. This is an excellent purchase.
Top reviews from other countries
- People complain about not accommodating their height; I have my seat lowered all the way. I’m 5’3 fits me just right my sister who gave it a spin who’s 5’1 ish was still able to ride and didn’t have a issue but shorter than that may be a issue for you.
- Easy to put together all tools and screws etc were included took me maybe 45 minutes ( I struggled for like 20 minutes getting the handle bar lined up)
- I’m eager to ride this everyday now reaching 45 minutes a night and setting goals.
- I had a knee injury a few years ago preventing me from cardio but this bike is nice, and easy on the joints. Now moving more comfortably in my daily life again.
- I don’t even fold it away I use it so often but the option is there, lite weight to move easily.
- The screen doesnt light up that’s my only complaint.
- It’s not expensive so WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! GET MOVING!
I plan to come back and give an update in a few month as to whether or not it keeps working so well over time.
I am hoping to buy some pedal blocks and maybe that will make it possible for me to use my new bike. Otherwise, I am not sure what to do with it because I cannot return it after having opened and assembled it. I feel like I may have just wasted $200 :(
Zacro Purple Exercise Bike Seat Cover, Big Size Soft Wide Gel Bicycle Cushion for Bike Saddle, Comfortable Bike Seat Cover Fits Cruiser and Stationary Bikes, Indoor Cycling, Spinning With Waterpoof Cover