Fly Bike Foldable Indoor/Outdoor Toddlers Glide Tricycle - No Assembly Required
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Fly Bike is a smooth, quiet and easy to ride Bike for your Toddler or Young Child
- Fly Bike is designed to help children develop good balance and steering skills
- No assembly required to start using the Fly Bike. Just unfold, stand it upright and off they go!
- Easy to fold and lightweight makes this the perfect companion to the store, backyard, park, or just the trunk of your car!
- Exclusively Manufactured by Chromo Inc.® which is a registered U.S. Trademark.
|Have fun in the sun, with Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Chromo Inc.®: FLY BIKE
This adorable 3 wheeled ride is great for indoor and outdoor use. It has a simple 3 step folding system which allows you to unfold (and fold) in seconds! Light weight and compact the Fly Bike is perfect for a trip to the park. The unique Design will help build Balance and coordination, while the 3 wheels add stability.
Buying a chromo Inc.® Product ensures you will receive a high quality product. Seller1on1 is the only authorized reseller of Chromo Inc.® products on Amazon.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is the age range for this product is misleading, as this trike is pretty small for her already. She's an average sized two year old and her knees are bent at more than a 90 degree angle as she scoots along. I wish I had purchased it earlier as we'll probably only end up getting 6-12 months use out of it, but that's fine for the price we paid. I would definitely not recommend this product for any kid over 2 years old or 36 inches tall.
So far, we're still in the stage of moving backwards, but not forwards yet, which glides really nicely. Hopefully, we'll be advanced enough soon to really test it out. And since it holds up to 44 pounds, we have time.