|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||5|
Other Sellers on Amazon
TP-Link USB 3.0 Hub 4 Port Compatible con Macbook, Surface, Chromebook, Ultrabook, Laptop, iMac, PC, Rasberry Pi, Xbox, PS3/4, Smart TV y TV box (UH400)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Convenient and Portable - USB 3.0 Hub with 4 Ports. Compact design allows it to be carried anywhere
- Plug and Play - Simple, yet functional. Plug in your peripherals: Mouse, Keyboard, USB Flash drive, HDD and more. High speed data transfer and connections
- Foldable Design - Easily store the cord in its built-in storage, ideal for travel; minimize the risk of scratching other devices.
- Backwards Compatible - Supports transfer speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), 480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1)
- Power Charging - For mobile phones and data sync, max output per port: 900MA; total current output: 5V/2.5A; watts:12.5W
- Industry-leading FREE lifetime 24/7 technical support and a 2-year warranty
- A reliable tier 1 brand: TP-Link has been ranked as the World’s No. 1 provider of WLAN products for the past consecutive 7 years by IDC. In 2017
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Top trending products related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|4 Port USB 3.0 Hub||7 Port USB 3.0 Hub with Power On/Off Button||9 Port USB 3.0 Hub with 2 Charging Ports and Power On/Off Button|
|Number of Ports||4||7||9|
|Max Transfer Speed||5 Gbps||5 Gbps||5 Gbps|
|Power On/Off Button||-||✓||✓|
|Dedicated Charging Ports||-||-||2|
|Portable Design (mini size)||✓|
USB 3.0 4-Port Portable Hub UH400 adds 4 USB 3.0 ports for managing your USB peripherals simultaneously. USB 3.0 is design as 10x faster than USB 2.0, supporting up to 5Gbps data transfer rate, backwards compacitble with USB 2.0/1.1. Exact data transfer rate may vary subject to the PC and connected devices configuration.Compatibility: 2.4 GHz wireless devices such as wireless mouse and keyboard, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported. Try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection. Note: Connected devices are not suggested to exceed a combined current of 900mA. For all your reference, the typical amperage of different peripherals are shown as follow, Mouse (100mA), Camera (300mA), Keyboard (500mA), and External Hard Drive (900mA). Interface Available: 7 USB 3.0 Standard A 2 2.4A Charging Ports, 1 USB 3.0 Micro B
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was able to establish a network connection again only by rebooting the computer and mobile hotspot device many, many times, and then going outside and shouting an expletive at the top of my lungs. I'm pretty sure it was the last thing that made the difference.
I do not recommend this device with chromebooks, unless you're a glutton for punishment.
PS If you want to call their customer support number you'd better have international calling available.
This TP-Link hub allows me to plug in more devices, and is quite small and accessible. However, the size of the ports is quite small - it is really a tight fit to insert most USB devices. You almost think that you're inserting the cable the wrong way! And the cable is maybe two inches long, so the hub is right on top of the pc. It's convenient when traveling, because the cable wraps around the hub, but that's where the convenience ends.
Cannot attest to using it with items that draw a lot of power, but it does control my USB Printer, P-Touch label maker, USB remote keyboards and trackball without any lags whatsoever.
Top reviews from other countries
Fuera de ello, me saca de apuros cuando necesito usar un puerto extra.