Asurion Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Plan 4 Yearfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Folding Cedar Adirondack Chair, Amish Crafted
|Price:||$136.99 + $39.00 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Western Red Cedar is naturally resistant to rot, decay and insect damage. Known for its lightweight strength, long natural life as outdoor furniture & low warping properties.
- Comfortably seats one with a contour seat with all clear span slats are planed & edges routered for rounded smoothness. We use only screws and bolts, no nails. Shipped in pre-assembled components for easy assembly with simple instructions.
- Assembled the cedar Adirondack chair overall size is approx. 36" tall x 26" wide x 36" deep, the seat itself is approx. 18” deep and 22” wide (about the width of a first class airline seat).
- Our cedar Adirondack chair is ready for you to apply a finish of your choice at your home – or - you can leave natural, which over time naturally becomes a pretentious gray.
- Quality made in the USA by Amish craftsmen & shipped directly to you.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Plant Theatre Adirondack Folding Hardwood Chair - Superb Quality
Best Choice Products Foldable Wood Adirondack Chair for Patio, Yard, Deck, Outdoor - Natural Finish
Lifetime Faux Wood Adirondack Chair, Light Brown - 60064
Folding Natural Cedar Adirondack Chair with Ottoman Footstool, Amish Crafted
|Shipping||$39.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$39.00|
|Sold By||Kilmer Creek Cedar Outdoor Furniture||Garden USA||BestChoiceproducts||Amazon.com||Kilmer Creek Cedar Outdoor Furniture|
|Material Type||cedar||Acacia Hardwood||Other||UV-protected 100% Recycled Polystyrene||cedar|
Our traditional styled Folding Adirondack is approx. 31" wide x 36" deep x 36" tall and made of western red cedar. Each chair folds to approx. 31" wide x 12-1/2" deep x 46" length for easy storage. This makes the storage size 1/3 the unfolded size (please click onto the folded inset picture). The Adirondack is shipped partially assembled, with a comfortable contoured seat. All of our patio furniture products are made from natural tight knotty Western Red Cedar with non-staining hardware. Western Red Cedar is lightweight, dimensionally stable, and naturally resistant to splitting, cupping, and warping. Western Red Cedar gives our patio furniture strength, beauty & natural resistance to the elements. Each piece is ready for staining, clear finish or simply leave natural. An oil finish or clear varnish with UV light protection will bring out the beauty of the grain and a bit of red tinge in the wood. If the Western Red Cedar is left natural, it will weather to an unpretentious gray. Are you thinking about a finish? A very traditional rustic look can be done with polyurethane with UV light protection. This will slightly darken the wood while bringing out a bit of red tinge found in the grain. Stains are easy to apply, can come in almost any color and do look great. An alternative finish is an opaque stain, which looks like paint, but doesn't chip or peel as can happen with paint. You should apply a finish that will waterproof the wood, and prevent water spots & stains from ruining the look of the wood. Please consult your local paint expert, as there are always new products coming onto the market We ship by UPS ground only within the Continental US - sorry we don't ship to Alaska, Hawaii nor outside the United States. Shipping is added to all furniture orders.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
August 15, 2015, 2 years after purchase, some of the wood is splitting and most is discoloured. I used Watson's oil each season which should protect the wood. The chair is still structurally serviceable so it will be sanded and painted in a solid colour next year.
(I bought a coffee table from another company since Kilmer Creek didn't make one. These chairs and swing really look that much better because the table isn't as nice of wood. The western red cedar they use is REALLY the way to go!)
This one from Kilmer Creek took me 15 minutes to assemble (it was essentially 70% preassembled in the box). I just needed to attach the back section to the seat section to the arm rest sections... and that was it. The All Things Cedar chair came completely disassembled. We had to put the entire chair together from part one to screw #120. I don't mind such an assembly task, but since I had two Adirondack chairs from two separate companies, the comparison had to be made.
The All Things Cedar chair is a fine chair, now that it's assembled. But this Kilmer Creek chair was easier to assemble, cost about $20 less, and has a wider seat than the other chair.
If I buy another outdoor piece of furniture, it will be from Kilmer Creek for sure.
This is a nice chair, comfortable to sit in, the arms are smooth (no splinters), and it smells nice because it is made of ceder wood. I like it well enough that I have another in my amazon wish list.
Some of the woodwork was obviously done using a router, so I am not sure if it was actually crafted by the Amish - however I do not know enough about all that to make a definitive statement. It is a nice chair and I would be happy to have another just like it.