|Item Weight||1.88 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 15 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||254BK|
Folding Step Stool 11 Inch with Anti Slip Dots (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$13.00 (52%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Superior Folding Step Stool with Dots 11 Inch Black
- Ideal use for kids
- Convenient Carry Handle
- Holds up to 300 lbs
- Easy and Convenient, Light weight
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Superior 11" Folding step stool With Anti Slip Dots,Black The space saving stool folds flat and has a built in handle for easy carrying. It opens with one flip of the hand.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What's to love? What's NOT to love?
* They're STURDY. Whether it's an adult or a child standing n it, you don't feel like it's flexing beneath you and at risk of bending or cracking with continued use. VERY sturdy. LOVE it.
* They're LIGHT. Then again, almost any other stool this size will be, so this is not unique. But still, even our 2 year old moves it around easily.
* They're TALL compared to other "child stools" we've found. Tall enough that it actually really makes the difference. Our 4 year old easily washes his hands in the adult-height wash basin, using this stool. Our 2 year old easily sits themselves on the porcelain "throne" using this stool. Yes, it's tall enough that the 2 year old "climbs" it (puts hands on top, puts knees on top, then stands up on top) instead of just stepping up, but the top is generously long and wide, and so it is something they consistently, safely, and easily do. Contrast the other "child stools" we've found that add so few inches, they're really only useful for older children who just need a tiny bit more height.
* They fold & unfold EASILY. When your 4 year old has no trouble setting it up and folding it back down into compact travel mode, you know it's easy.
* When folded / packed down, it's slim for travel, and has a very convenient, well-sized carry handle! The right size for adult fingers and for children's hands. Clearly, a lot of work has gone into designing a most superb product.
* The perfect level of grip on the floor beneath. Some "child stools" have rubber feet, and can only be moved by picking them up, carrying them, and placing them down in the new location. This makes other stools unnecessarily hard to make small adjustments to the stool's placement, and also makes it harder for very young children to move around. This stool, like them, is stable, and doesn't slip away, so it isn't a safety hazard, but unlike those other stools, it has enough slidability that our children can push it easily from one room to the next along our wooden floors, and we can nudge it with our feet to fine-tune positioning. I feel like I'm not doing a good job explaining just how significant it is to have just the perfect level of slide-ability that this stool has. It strikes a superb balance between grippy-enough to be safe & stable, whilst having feet that are slippery enough to be very easy to push along the floor as needed.
So e.g. if the children have left one in the kitchen, and it's in the way as I carry something to the oven or the sink, I can just give a gentle push with my foot, and easily slide it to wherever I want out of the way. In contrast, other, much more grippy, "child stools" we tried, were a pain to move, because if they were in the way, you kinda needed to free up a hand, or flip the stool over with your foot so you could slide it on the plastic top of the stool, or whatever. This stool is marvelous.
They're tall enough and sturdy enough and with a broad enough top that they even serve as a comfortable sitting stool for young children
All told, all I can say is this is superb. A marvelous piece of engineering. Extremely well suited to a house with young children. We highly recommend them.