- Series: Dress, Body, Culture
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Academic (November 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1859732828
- ISBN-13: 978-1859732823
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 228.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,145,236 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Folk Dress in Europe and Anatolia: Beliefs about Protection and Fertility (Dress, Body, Culture)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
“This is an exteremely interesting book ... drawing on a well selected list of authorities.” ―Costume
“Folk Dress in Europe and Anatolia is a credit to its editor and the series, and makes a major contribution to costume and women's history.” ―Dress
About the Author
Linda Welters is at the University of Rhode Island.