Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on May 1, 2012
Comparing the book to others of a similar kind, it certainly doesn't offer much new. However, the reading is enjoyable. What I liked about it was that it thoroughly focused on the reasons why the law of attraction might not have "worked" for many people. It gives perfectly logical explanations and also tips how to dissolve energetic blockages that make success less easily to come. In general, the book didni't provide me with any new techniques to attract wealth and happiness into my life (writing it down, visualization, meditation are pretty common with other authors as well) but after reading the book I feel more relaxed and more positive about the course of my life. The book has a "good vibe".
on May 28, 2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE this book!! I've recommended it to several people and even bought a copy for a friend. Truly believe the teachings in this book and it's changed the way I look at and live my life! Bob writes it in a way that relates to me personally... often times these types of books can sound "dreamy" and a little "out there", but Bob approaches it from a practical person's point of view and answers all of my burning "logical minded" questions such as "HOW is this possible? HOW can I achieve this practically?". He basically says "look, I thought the same way you did, I went through the same things you did, this is what I did to change it and it worked for me." I always have this book in my backpack wherever I go, and I have to admit that I need to spend more time re-reading it and practicing the exercises (you can make time or you can make excuses), I still will never forget the principles and am forever grateful to Bob for writing this amazing book.
on September 14, 2017
He touches on many aspects..gratitude, tapping, allowance and letting go, to name some, as well as his own great ideas. The book should be a help to most anyone, especially if you are feeling stuck and looking for that nudge, to get your life in positive motion.
on September 4, 2011
Bob Doyle has created a Master Book, a book that can be used as a reference book, for both learning about, and actioning The Law of Attraction. Written in easy to follow language and guidance...Bob takes us on the Journey of mastering The Law of Attraction, in a well written and informative way. This book also gives everyone who is reading it, a new feeling of Hope, and belief that we can all learn to be fully in control of our lives.....at last creating the life of our dreams.....through our own Power of manifestation.
This little gem is not just a get quick rich book , as it goes much deeper than that....explaining that a true life of abundance, doesnt just have the richness of dollars and cents...but a richness of Mind Body and Spirit, allowing us to experience the true joy of living our lives, like never before.
After reading this book, I had a new sense of belief in myself, and my ability to manifest the life of my dreams, and have a deeper understanding of how it all works....I give heartfelt love and gratitude to Bob for sharing it, as through his passion,vision and purpose, he has given us the tools to create and manifest our very own.....passion,vision and purpose with the joy and excitment of new beginnings......I would highly recommend this book to both the learned and the novice......
on March 10, 2013
I first learned about Bob Doyle in The Secret. I have also purchased some of his work on audio as well and I love his energy. I have purchased both the physical copy of this book and the audible version of it because I don't want to miss anything. I have learned and applied many of his teachings as well as those from The Secret and have already brought about major changes in my life which include financial, career, and relationships. The reader needs to really internalize these teachings and apply them. You won't learn how to do that with all of his teachings overnight, but each day you do will bring about changes. You can't just try it and see how it works, you must fully embrace it and understand some things are immediate some take longer and it all depends on you. He can't do it for you, but if you want to learn and you truly put in the efforts, you will bring positive change in to your life.
on August 28, 2017
Love it. Together with his first book and Kameron Gikandi!
on May 3, 2013
Clarify my vision

Be aware of what's showing up in my life

Take definitive action at every step regardless if it makes logical sense at the time

Bob Doyle's book Find Your Passion, Find Your Power describes how the Law of Attraction works but also how psychic resistance can nullify our vision. Once we begin to realize the resistance that arises in our minds, we can release it through techniques like the Sedona method or meditation and then clarify our vision of the reality we want to create so it can manifest in our lives.
on July 6, 2016
I have been contemplating as to why it is taking me so long to manifest my thoughts. This is a lovely book which explains the Law of Attraction in simple and logical terms and has helped me immensely. If you are "stuck," this book is for you.
on May 27, 2013
I have just finished reading (and listening to) 'Find Your Passion Find Your Power' and I think it is THE BEST book on the law of attraction that I have ever read (and I read quite a few, so I do not say this lightly).

For less than the price of a cinema ticket, I was able to gain access to this phenomenal knowledge and amazingly well explained information. This is a true gift so THANK YOU! Again, I have been reading and using all the self-development tools that I could possibly find and I believe your book to be IT.
on January 29, 2016
Love this book so much! Easy to read and I refer back to it often. I bought an extra copy for my daughter who just graduated from college. I wish I had this knowledge at her age and wanted to share this wonderful wisdom and incite. Highly recommend this book!!!