Foneso 3-in-1 Soil Moisture Meter for Home & Garden, with pH Acidity, Moisture and Sunlight Testing, Great For Gardening, Farming, Indoor, Outdoor
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-in-1: pH Acidity, Moisture and Sunlight Testing
- Easy to read and use
- No battery required: Simply push the meter into the soil, and you'll get your reading Learn About & Test All Types Of Soil
- Compact for Indoor, & Outdoor Use: Know when to water, adjust pH, or change lighting for your garden, flowers, plants both indoor and outdoor.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This 3-In-1 Soil Moisture Meter, pH meter, and light sensor will help you test any soil, and help your garden grow.
pH Range: 3.5-8 Ph (3.5-6.5 ACID, 7 NOR, 7-8 ALKALI)
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 WET)
Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HGH)
How to use:
Step 1: Switch moisture/ pH/ light position
Step 2: Inset the probe of the meter to the plants' roots about 2-4 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After 10 minutes, note moisture/ pH/ light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
1. Without touching the stone or hard objects which are easy to damage the probe
2. After using, you need to clean and wipe the probe (It can't test the water)
3. Don't inserted in the soil for a long time for using
4. Design for testing soil, don't use it to test pure water or too rigid ground
Top Customer Reviews
Update 6/21: After leaving the meter in the dirt for a while, the gauge does seem to move now. I'm having a hard time trusting what it says, though, due to it's lack of movement at the beginning. Maybe it needs time sitting in place before it moves? I don't know. The seller has offered to send me a replacement on the chance that mine is defective, which is very nice, but now that it seems to be working (maybe? hard to know accuracy), I don't think that's necessary.
I received this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.