Amazon Brand - Wag Dry Dog Food Full-Size Bag, No Added Grain
- Quality You Can Trust, With A Money-Back Guarantee: Full Refund If You Or Your Dog Are Not Completely Satisfied For Any Reason, No Return Necessary.
- Real American Beef Is The #1 Ingredient To Give Your Pup A Delicious Blend.
- Nutritious Vegetables Like Lentils And Peas Provide Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, And Phytonutrients; Salmon Oil And Flaxseed Provide Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Including Long-Chain Dha.
- Made In California, Usa At A Family-Owned Facility With Trusted, High Quality Sources From Around The World With No Added Grain, Corn, Or Wheat; No Added Artificial Colors And Flavors, Or Chemical Preservatives.
- Gradual Transitioning Is Important To Help Avoid Dietary Upsets. Please Allow 7-10 Days (10-14 Days For Sensitive Dogs) To Ease The Transition From Your Dog'S Current Food. Each Day, Simply Feed A Little Less Of The Previous Food And A Little More Wag Food.
- An Amazon Brand; If You Have Questions, Please Contact Us At 1-888-280-4331
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Beef & Lentil with Wild Boar Recipe
WE’LL TAKE A WAG OVER A SMILE ANY DAY
Your best bud is at his best when he feels his best, which starts with what's in his bowl. This 35% protein recipe includes real meat, lentils, and peas, without adding any grains. All the key ingredients to keep your BFF (Best Furry Friend) thriving by your side.
REAL BEEF IS THE #1 INGREDIENT
Real meat comes first in our recipe because that's what dogs need to thrive. Protein helps keep your dog at his bounding best.
NO ADDED GRAIN
Our recipes are formulated with the help of veterinarians to provide your dog with the optimal blend of protein and fat, without adding any grains.
POWERED BY PROTEIN
Each serving contains 35% protein to help keep your canine co-pilot active and strong.
HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS
High quality ingredients are blended in the USA for quality control and each batch is tested to ensure it meets our high standards.
Is Wag an Amazon private label brand and does Amazon make the products?
Yes, the Wag brand is owned and distributed by Amazon. Amazon works directly with a supplier to manufacture Wag dry dog food.
If my dog doesn’t like it, can I return an open bag and get a refund?
Yes, Wag products have a money-back guarantee. If you or your dog are not satisfied for any reason, you can receive a full refund. It is not necessary to return the product. If you wish to get a refund, please contact us at 1-888-280-4331.
Will a gradual transition to Wag help to avoid dietary upsets?
Yes. Please allow 7-10 days (10-14 days for sensitive dogs) to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Wag until you’re 100% Wag!
Where is Wag dry dog food made?
All formulas of Wag dry dog food are made in California, USA.
Where are the ingredients sourced?
We source the beef from the U.S. Additional ingredients come from a variety of countries around the world
How do I know Wag dog food is safe for my dog?
Nothing is more important to us than the safety of our products. The supplier of Wag dog food adheres to stringent food safety protocols, constantly monitoring and testing raw materials, production environment, processes and finished products.
What are the protein, fat, phosphorus and sodium levels in Wag dry dog food?
Wag Beef & Lentil Recipe: protein 36.8%, fat 18.5%, phosphorus 1.6%, sodium 0.6%
I am a veterinarian needing specific information on Wag dry dog food related to my practice. How can I get this?
If you are a veterinarian (DVM) needing specific information on Wag dry dog food related to dogs in your practice, please email your questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore Our Flavors
In Wag Dry Dog Food Beef & Lentil Recipe with Wild Boar, real beef comes first because that's what dogs need to thrive. Protein helps keep your dog at his bounding best. Our recipes are formulated with the help of veterinarians to provide your dog with the optimal blend of protein and fat, without adding any grains. Each serving contains 35% protein to help keep your canine co-pilot active and strong. High quality ingredients are blended in the USA for quality control and each batch is tested to ensure it meets our high standards.
Flavor Name: Beef & Lentil With Wild Boar (30 Lb.)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?