Food Coloring AmeriColor Student - Kit 12 .75 Ounce Bottles Soft Gel Paste Colors
- Low Return Rate: 24% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "americolor gel food coloring"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This kit includes these Soft Gel Paste colors: Super Black, Royal Blue, Sky Blue, Chocolate Brown, Lemon Yellow, Teal, Leaf Green, Orange, Deep Pink, Super Red, Violet and Fuchsia
- AmeriColor’s squeezable bottle gives you drop-by-drop control for consistent results every time
- Use this Student Kit to color royal icing, buttercream, fondant, cake batter, cookie dough, macarons, and more—even slime!
- AmeriColor’s concentrated colors will not separate, weep or harden
- All AmeriColor products are 100% Made in the U.S.A. from FDA approved ingredients and are kosher certified
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
AmeriColor Student Kit with 12 .75 Ounce Bottles of Soft Gel Paste Food Color.
This Soft Gel Paste food coloring kit contains Super Black, Royal Blue, Sky Blue, Chocolate Brown, Lemon Yellow, Teal, Leaf Green, Orange, Deep Pink, Super Red, Violet and Fuchsia.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sky Green (I assume this should be sky blue?)
Chocolate Green (chocolate brown?)
Colors I received:
Only five of the twelve colors matched the listing. I specifically wanted and did not receive royal blue, chocolate brown, teal, leaf green, orange, and voilet. I did not want mauve, peach, copper, forest green, mint green, or burgundy.
Those snowflakes were originally white fondant--she just mixed the royal blue and sky blue gels from this set to make the two different colors. The cake was also plain vanilla; she used Super Red, Royal Blue, Leaf Green, Egg yellow and Vibrant Orange for the colors you see. The cake was a hit at the party!
I am updating this 6 months later, took one star of and am back to Wilton's colors: some of the americolor's colors aged badly, namely purple and fuchsia were, one month or so after opening them, pretty much grey-ish, I never experienced anything similar with Wilton colors.
The rest of the colors were amazing! It took surprisingly little of the dye, compared to what I had to use with Wilton (which of course had meant many toothpicks and plastic knives for getting the colors out of the tubs), and the colors were easy to dispense from the squeeze bottle. These colors were so vibrant! Even the brown was absolutely stunning as a dough color, and again, took very little dye to accomplish a nice lush color. I think my favorites were the green and the orange. The blues turned nearly the same color with the dough, but I imagine the difference would be much more noticeable in something like icing.
All in all, these colors were great! I definitely recommend them to moms looking to make colorful playthings for their kids.