Food Lovers' Guide to® Atlanta: The Best Restaurants, Markets & Local Culinary Offerings (Food Lovers' Series) Paperback – November 22, 2011
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
Savor the Flavors of Atlanta
Atlanta serves up an eclectic mix of foods thanks to a diverse population, talented chefs, and a thriving foodie community. In Food Lovers’ Guide to Atlanta, seasoned food writer Malika Harricharan shares the inside scoop on the best places to find, enjoy, and celebrate these culinary treasures. A bounty of mouthwatering delights awaits you in this engagingly written guide.
With delectable recipes from the renowned kitchens of the city’s iconic eateries, diners, and elegant dining rooms, Food Lovers’ Guide to Atlanta is the ultimate resource for food lovers to use and savor.
Inside You'll Find:
• Favorite restaurants and landmark eateries
• Food festivals and culinary events
• Specialty food stores, markets, and food trucks
• Recipes from top Atlanta chefs
• The metro area’s best local chains, wineries, and breweries
• Local food lore and kitchen wisdom
About the Author
Malika Harricharan covers Atlanta’s food scene at Atlanta Restaurant Blog (http://atlanta-restaurantblog.com). She believes that an exceptional meal can just as easily be found at a hole in the wall as in swanky establishment. When she’s not traveling the world and seeking out hidden foodie gems (or eating her way through Atlanta), she works as a social media marketer, creating and managing blogs, websites, Facebook, Twitter, videos, and email newsletters for various clients.
- Paperback : 272 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0762773111
- ISBN-13 : 978-0762773114
- Item Weight : 0.564 ounces
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 0.75 x 7 inches
- Publisher : Globe Pequot; First Edition (November 22, 2011)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,615,974 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: