Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 29, 2011
As i'm in the process of starting a food truck and the nature of the business is so much different than a traditonal bricks and motar shop, i thought this would be helpful. I was a little skeptical but was plesently surprised when I started using it. It made writing a professional business plany so much easier. All you need to do is input your numbers change a few words and you're ready to go apply for loans, and seek investors. I highly recommend this, especially for the price, even if you only need some guidence.
14 helpful votes
15 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on March 11, 2014
Very helpful in drafting a good business plan. Plug in forms are useful. Used parts of it and another program to form our business plan.
2 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on June 13, 2013
just the thing we needed to help with setting up our business and will help with our bank loans to start the business on the right footing
4 helpful votes
on June 26, 2016
Thanks it was a great.
on October 30, 2011
This saved me a lot of work, but if you're going to do very much changing, you will need to know a little about formulas in Excel. Shipping was super fast, and I was very pleased with my purchase. Just a word of caution---if you know you'll be adding or taking away more/less menu items, you will need to know how Excel works and how to adjust the formulas. Fortunately, I know how to do that.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on October 3, 2015
Good business plan for the money.
on October 8, 2014
Crap.. Don't buy this.. It didn't help at all. It is for a kindergarder
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 26, 2014
Real nice set-up. Easy to use and modify to your own specs. Makes my life a lot easier and me happier.
2 helpful votes
on June 14, 2015
Good book
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.