Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "FoodSaver FCARWJAH-000 Kit Wide-Mouth Jar Sealer w..." and save 35% off the $24.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
FoodSaver FCARWJAH-000 Kit Wide-Mouth Jar Sealer with Regular Sealer and Accessory Hose, White
- Low Return Rate: 38% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "food saver jar sealer"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.00 (24%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For use with mason-type jars
- Great for sauces, mustards, and jams
- Odor proof and stain resistant
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA Free, environmentally safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This FoodSaver accessory kit includes (1) FoodSaver Wide-Mouth Jar Sealer (1) FoodSaver Regular Jar Sealer and (1) FoodSaver Accesory Hose
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are awesome. Just awesome.
Even if you don't can get yourself some jars just for vacuum storage.
Guaranteed you won't be disappointed!!!
I use the heck out of these things. I waited a long time to put my review in to see if they last.
See for yourself with the photo. They still look brand-new.
The inner seal removes easily for handwashing. I suppose you could put them in the dishwasher, but they're so easy to clean. Why would you?
The vacuum tube that comes with is very sturdy. Measures approximately 2' for vacuum sealing all sizes of jars easily.
- after making a big batch of fresh juice, I pour it in mason jars and seal them. They last for a week in the fridge.
- if I've got quinoa or nuts or small amounts of pasta that aren't quite enough for a recipe I put them in mason jars and seal them up. Lasts a lot longer.
- Mason jar salads
- Pretty much anything that can go in a mason jar and get stored in the fridge will last a lot longer if you seal it first
Tip: use the moist, gentle speed on the Food Saver and watch to make sure it isn't trying to suck up the liquid into the tubing. Did that once and had to dismantle the machine to clean it.
Highly recommend this for cooks!
Most recent customer reviews
**not a substitute for canning!