Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "FoodSaver FM2000-FFP Vacuum Sealing System with St...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 34% off the $79.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
FoodSaver FM2000-FFP Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Bag/Roll Set, Black
|You Save:||$15.19 (19%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New Technology: Minimizes Bag Material Used, 40% less than traditional FoodSaver units
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Removable Drip Tray, No Mess Cleaning
- Time Saving, Easy Latch Closure. Set Includes: 3-Quart Bags, 2-Gallon Bags, 1-11" x 10' Roll & Accessory Hose
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing Systems are engineered to work best with FoodSaver bags and rolls
- Height 16.3", Width: 9.2", Length: 4.0"
- Cord length: 24"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item FoodSaver FM2000-FFP Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Bag/Roll Set, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5.9 x 17.6 x 10.6 in||10.64 x 5.91 x 17.72 in||6.5 x 18.4 x 11 in||5.9 x 17.8 x 13.3 in||16 x 5.5 x 3.9 in||20 x 11 x 12 in|
The FoodSaver FM2000-000 Vacuum Sealing System keeps food fresh up to 5x longer and saves up to 2700 per year based on buying in bulk, on sale and preventing waste. Form and function combine with a sleek, compact design and easy-to-use manual operation to preserve a variety of foods. Compatible with the FA2000-000 Handheld Sealer for use with FoodSaver vacuum zipper bags and all other accessories.
Top Customer Reviews
Highly recommend this unit.
1) uses less counter space or we won't use it,
2) less bag waist or it will rob us of packing material,
3) removable tray that catch juices from meat or other items your packaging,
4) and able to seal canning jars.
So at the end of the day the unit has to be accessible, easy on the wallet, easy to clean, and versatile. How many kitchen appliances are we not using anymore because we could not justify the constant count time or because it is restrictive for its size. So we bought the FoodSaver FM2000 to make packaging the Dehydrated food easer, and boy is that an understatement, We also use the FoodSaver FM2000 to make Meals Ready to Eat (MRE) and Meals in a Jar (1 quart canning jars). In closing, storing food long term requires a system, if one component in the system is weak or no good the whole process suffers. Keep in mind our selections were chosen for best at cost, every $1 you send for equipment you add to the overall cost of the item you are packaging. But with careful shopping, you can end up with good equipment that serves you well and gives you more bang for the buck. We believe the FoodSaver FM2000 is a big bang, and the end result is perfection.