Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "FoodSaver FM2000-FFP Vacuum Sealing System with St..." and save 47% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
FoodSaver FM2000-FFP Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Bag/Roll Set, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Keeps food fresh up to 5X longer and helps prevent freezer burn*
- Save up to $2700 yearly (based on buying in bulk, buying on sale, and preventing waste)**
- New Technology - Minimizes Bag Material Used, 40% less than traditional FoodSaver units
- Auto Vacuum and Seal Button - dual-purpose button vacuums out air and creates a strong heat seal, automatically stopping once food is airtight and ready for storage
- Seal Button - easily seals rolls for custom sized bags
- Easy-Lock Latch - secures bag for the strongest vacuum seal
- Set Includes: 3-Quart Bags, 2-Gallon Bags, 1-11" x 10' Roll & Accessory Hose
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Height: 16.3" x Width 9.2" x Length 4.0"
- Cord Length: 24"
- Watts: 1A/(120W)
The FoodSaver FM2000 Vacuum Sealing System
The FoodSaver FM2000-000 Vacuum Sealing System keeps food fresh up to 5x longer and saves up to $2700 per year based on buying in bulk, on sale and preventing waste. Form and function combine with a sleek, compact design and easy-to-use manual operation to preserve a variety of foods. Compatible with the FA2000-000 Handheld Sealer.
Included in offer:
- 3 - Quart Bags
- 2 - Gallon Bags
- 1 - 11'' x 10' Roll
- 1 - Accessory Hose
Easy Latch & Lock Operation
Place filled bag into vacuum sealing channel and close easy latch bar. Press vacuum/seal button to start vacuum sealing.
Air-Tight Vacuum Seal
Removes air from specially designed bags. Multi-layer material heat seals to keep air out and prevent freezer burn. BPA free.
Patented Removable Drip Tray
Makes clean-up easy and extends the life of your appliance.
Accessory Hose Port
Compatible with all FoodSaver containers.
Less Bag Waste
Your rolls go further! FM2000 Series was specially designed to yield more bags per roll.
The FoodSaver FM2000-000 Vacuum Sealing System keeps food fresh up to 5x longer and saves up to 2700 per year based on buying in bulk, on sale and preventing waste. Form and function combine with a sleek, compact design and easy-to-use manual operation to preserve a variety of foods. Compatible with the FA2000-000 Handheld Sealer for use with FoodSaver vacuum zipper bags and all other accessories.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Highly recommend this unit.
Well a Costco membership changed all that.
- It comes out of the box ready to use and is extremely simple. Plug it in, cut a piece of bag off the roll or use one of the bags provided, and go. The instructions are very clear, but there's only 2 buttons on the whole thing, and if you've ever seen a vacuum sealer used you probably won't even need them.
- The removable drip tray is designed really well. I mostly use the foodsaver for vacuum sealing meat, either on its own or with some kind of marinade/seasoning. When the extra juices run out the end of the bag, all you have to do is lift the tray out and give it a quick wash. I would hate to have to fish around down in there trying to get all the meat juice out.
- Much quieter than the one my mom had as a kid. It's not necessarily QUIET, but it's not obnoxious.
- Nicely designed, as attractive as such a small appliance can be. It looks fine on the counter when it's been left out and is very sleek and shiny black.
- There's nothing at all bad about the product itself. Any minor issues I've had over the last few months have been easily resolved by checking the manual. In fact, the only trouble at all has been once it just kept continually sucking air and never sealing, and all that was wrong was one of the foam edges inside that makes it airtight had been bumped and come lose. Pushing it back into place solved the problem and it's never happened again. I also buy generic bags from the big box stores, but I see how the brand ones provided are a better quality if you need that.
Overall I love the foodsaver, and it opens up a whole world of possibilities for shopping in bulk.
Most recent customer reviews
Fails to seal the bag if there is any liquid.
This edition has several "advances" which make it easier to use and very...Read more