Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $14.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer Machine with Starter Vacuum Seal Bags & Rolls, Safety Certified, Black - FM2000-FFP
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16.3 x 9.2 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||5.3 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VERSATILITY & CONVENIENCE IN THE KITCHEN: When food is protected from air and freezer burn, everyday meal planning is easier—double the recipe of your favorite dishes then store the extra portions for a quick and nutritious meal on busy weeknights, and spend less time grocery shopping when you buy frequently used items in bulk
- SIMPLE TO USE: Just add food to the bag, insert the open end into the FM2000, and the machine takes care of the rest—removing all of the air, creating an air tight seal, and stopping automatically once seal is complete
- STRETCH YOUR DOLLAR: Food preserved with the FoodSaver System and stored in the freezer can last up to 3 years, rather than 6 months, and it will still taste as fresh as the day you sealed it. And prep ahead meals and leftovers stored in the fridge can still be enjoyed weeks later
- NOT JUST FOR FOOD STORAGE: Use your vacuum sealer to store liquids and creams when you travel, protect important papers or photographs from mildew or possible water damage, create your own refreezable ice packs, and much more
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN: Exclusively designed, patented removable drip tray, which collects any excess liquid and debris that may result from vacuum sealing, helps keep countertops clean and is dishwasher safe; Cord Length: 24 inches
Customer ratings by feature
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
FoodSaver FM2000 Vacuum Sealing System
Lock In Freshness
The FoodSaver FM2000 Vacuum Sealing System helps keep food fresh longer. The system removes air, one of the main causes of mold and food spoilage, from bags and creates an airtight seal to lock in freshness.
- Vacuum sealing removes air, one of the main causes of freezer burn, mold, and spoilage
- New technology uses 40% less bag material than previous FoodSaver units
- Accessory hose vacuum seals Fresh Containers and marinates food in minutes
Easy as 1, 2, 3
Fill bag and place open end into vacuum sealing channel.
Close and lock lid.
Press vacuum and seal button.
Top 3 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer
Preserving Bulk Foods
Take the guesswork out of smart shopping—buy in bulk and see all the savings by safely sealing and freezing meats, cheeses, vegetables, and even soups and sauces. Did we mention all FoodSaver bags/rolls are sous vide safe? Simmer away.
Don’t let your garden's harvest go to waste—preserve fruit and veggies for salads, soups, apple sauces, and more. The FoodSaver Jar Sealers (sold separately) give you an easy way to enjoy or gift.
Use your FoodSaver system to prep meals for the week for yourself or your whole family. It’s also great for sealing up the ingredients you need to blend ultra-fresh smoothies, like bananas, mangoes, or blueberries.
|Meets UL or ETL Safety Standards||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Designed to Prevent Burns||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Patented Removable Drip Tray||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Cool Down Required Between Seals||20 Seconds||20 Seconds||20 Seconds||20 Seconds|
|Seals with Less Bag Waste||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Built-in Roll Storage and Cutter Bar||✓||✓||✓|
|Built-in Handheld Sealer||✓||✓|
|Quick Marinate Mode||✓||✓|
|Pack Ins||(1) 11"" X 10' vacuum seal roll (3) 1-quart vacuum seal bags (2) 1-gallon vacuum seal bags (1) accessory hose||(1) 11" X 10' vacuum seal roll (3) 1-quart vacuum seal bags (2) 1-gallon vacuum seal bags (1) handheld sealer + holder clip (1) accessory hose||(1) 11"" X 10' vacuum seal roll (3) 1-quart vacuum seal bags (2) 1-gallon vacuum seal bags||(1) 11"" X 10' vacuum seal roll (3) 1-quart precut vacuum seal bags (2) 1-gallon precut vacuum seal bags (3) 1-quart vacuum zipper bags (2) 1-gallon vacuum zipper bags|
The FM2000 Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Bags & Rolls is a great solution to keep food fresh longer. Vacuum sealing with FoodSaver keeps food fresh up to 5x longer compared to ordinary storage methods. With simple operation and reliable sealing, plus the innovative removable drip tray to make cleaning fast and easy, this appliance is an ideal solution for long-term freezer preservation.；The product voltage arrange is 110V.
Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, I can't know if people got defective units but what I discovered is there is a short learning curve where you figure out that you have to position the edge of the bag in the *middle* of the little channel if you want the air to get sucked out of it. What I had tried to do at first is just lay it entirely across the channel so that the edge was on the opposite side and air could not be drawn out through the channel.
Once you've got that figured out, it works perfectly unless you overfill a bag. And every now and then the stuff in the bag will compress weird so that it doesn't think it's getting all the air out, but you can just manually press the seal button to interrupt its struggles.
One thing I have only remembered to do a few times, but felt cool when I did, was reseal things like bags of chips. It only works on some materials but it's nice.
I also used this to dry age meat in umai dry age bags, and store dry-aged meat in the freezer. And then I sous vide with it too. I didn't think I would use it much, but I end up using it several times a week.