Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on September 13, 2009
FoodSaver bags are the only ones to use. Don't waste your money on lower cost "look-a-like" bags. They don't work. You are spending good money for inferior performance. Use the 1 quart size for freezing fresh tuna. Just enough room in the bag for a beautiful meal. No mess, no smell, no failure. Keeps quite a long time, too. Yea.
on April 8, 2009
There has never been a failure with this product. It products for quite awhile and I feel very safe using the food from them.
on December 30, 2008
This 1-quart bag is a great size for many of the food that we freeze. We often use this bag instead of the larger roll. The quality is good.
on October 12, 2008
I've been using the Food Saver system for several years. It does a fine job of extending the expected shelf-life of stored foods. The 1 quart bags are the size that are useful for a 2 party family. These bags are very well made, and seal to perfection. I may suggest one improvement...the seal line should be more adjustable so that the bag could be reused a couple of times. You should be able to cut off the bag at the seal point, reinsert a food, and reseal the bag. I can't do this because too much of the bag is wasted after cutting off the first seal.
I have dealt with customer service a few times and they have been very accommodating, and have fully satisfied my needs.
on July 13, 2008
I have no problems with the Foodsaver rolls ... those seem to work flawlessly. These pre-made bags, however, have been next to worthless. Perhaps I just received a bad batch but only about one out of every 5 bag will even begin to evacuate much less hold a seal. Those that do evacuate typical lose their seals after a while. I'm sticking with the rolls from now on.

One positive is that I can use the box these came in to store bags I've made from the rolls for later reuse. Other than that, these bags have been frustrating in the extreme!
on June 2, 2008
I actually use these with a Rival Seal-a-meal vacumn sealer. They work great every time. They vacumn and seal easily. I've even re-used bags three and four times. I hate to use more plastic, but love the results. I try to salve my conscience by making sure I recycle all the bags when they're no longer usable. I've tried using cheaper bags from Wal-Mart, and had nothing but trouble. The Rival seal-a-meal bags actually work fine too, they're just harder to find.
on April 22, 2008
Keep a supply of Foodsaver bags on hand. Love my Foodsaver!
Received product promptly.
on April 17, 2008
We love the Tilia system for packaging food for the freezer. These quart bags are the size we use the most, and the prices for them on Amazon are the best we have found.
on February 13, 2008
Food saver bags are the best items for freezer storage. We use them to breakup family packs into smaller packages for storage and subsequent money money savings. Great service and quick delivery!
VINE VOICEon December 16, 2007
I've been using the FoodSaver for two years now. I use it quite a bit for packing meat, separating larger quantities of food into smaller packs, and keeping nuts fresh, among many other things.

When I first got it, I used the included roll to make my own bags, but the hassle of that wore thin very quickly. I bought my first box of the quart size bags and never looked back.

The quart size is the only size I ever buy -- it is perfect for almost everything. Not too small, not too big, just like that story with the bears and the porridge.

I still haven't used up that original roll. I doubt I ever will given how well these bags are working for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.