- Buy 8 FoodWorks Popsicle Molds, Save 15% Enter code FWSAVE15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 4 FoodWorks Popsicle Molds, Save 10% Enter code FWSAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 FoodWorks Popsicle Molds, Save 5% Enter code FWSAVE05 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
FoodWorks Silicone Ice Pop Maker Molds/Popsicle Molds, Set of 6
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.44. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EASY TO USE - Easily make healthy and delicious frozen treats. Use your favorite fruit, juice, smoothie recipe, yogurt and more. With our super tight fitting lids, you’re free to lay them on their sides or stand them lid side down...whatever works best for you! Our unique design makes the molds firmer, easier for kids to hold and easier to clean.
- COLORFUL & FUN - Set of 6 fun and vibrant colors. The ice pop molds come in red, green, yellow, orange, purple and blue - each with a matching lid. Both kids and adults will have fun using them. The clever conical shape lets you drink the last drops without the melted mess or drips.
- SAVE MONEY - The popsicle makers are flexible, reusable & dishwasher safe. No more wasting money on store bought popsicles or popsicle sticks. You can even save the leftovers by popping on the lid and throwing it back in the freezer for later.
- GREAT FOR DRY SNACKS - Perfect for storing dry snacks in lunches or on the go. Put your favorite trail mix, nuts, popcorn, candy or any other dry snacks in them, pop on the lid and you've got the perfect snack container!
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Made with 100% BPA free, premium food grade silicone. So you can rest assured they're safe for you and your family. Each ice pop maker is 8 inches long and holds 3.4 fl oz (1/2 cup) and the slim design takes up minimal freezer space.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||FoodWorks||L&J Quality||Amazon.com||Ozera||HandS Brands||REDNOLIA|
|Color||Multicolor||Green-Yellow||Multi||Dark Green||Swirled Colors||Red, Blue, Orange, Pink, Green, Purple|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 1.5 x 8 in||4.25 x 6.25 x 6 in||5.75 x 5.75 x 4 in||7 x 8 x 5 in||5.4 x 8.3 x 3.6 in||1.7 x 10.5 x 10.5 in|
Make Healthy And Delicious Treats With Our Easy & Fun To Use Silicone Popsicle Molds • Easy to use, kids & adults will love them • Make healthy desserts or an after workout snack • Incredible value - with six molds, there's enough for everyone to enjoy! • Great for birthdays, pool parties or your next BBQ • Reusable, reduces waste & saves money • BPA free & dishwasher safe • No popsicle sticks required Just Fill, Freeze & Enjoy They're so easy to use! Just fill them with juice, purees, fruit, berries or yogurt for a healthy, everyday treat - and for much lower cost than popsicles or freeze pops at the store. For something more decadent, fill with sherbet, ice cream, candy, cocoa...whatever you can dream up! When they're ready, just hold in your hand for a few seconds to warm the outside, then squeeze and enjoy with absolutely no sticking. Can't finish your treat? Just pop the included lid back on and save the rest for later! Get Creative Use the ice pop molds to make frozen margaritas or daiquiris. They're great for partially frozen drinks and slushies since they don't leak. They can even be used to store nuts, candy, fruit, chopped veggies and other miscellaneous items, either at home or on the go. The uses are only limited by your imagination!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought a set of 10 similar, but cheaper, popsicle molds from another Amazon seller. The molds do the job, but are inferior. You can see in the photo these important differences (no, really). These molds are at the top of the photo, the cheaper molds are on the bottom.
1. The bottoms of these molds are rounded; whereas, the other molds have corners. It's way easier to clean a mold with a rounded bottom where popsicle bits (especially fudgsicle bits) and pieces of fruit can get stuck. The molds with corners harbor these little bits and are difficult to clean.
2. The bottom of these molds isn't flat. Again, it's more difficult to clean the cheaper molds because the bottoms are flat and hug close to the popsicle residue at the bottom of the mold.
3. The lids for these molds have more pronounced ridges. You could lay these molds, full of liquid, in your freezer. Laying the cheaper molds flat in your freezer is risky because the lids aren't as tight.
4. These molds stand up easily in between a freezer's grate. If your freezer has a grate in the middle, like a rack, you can prop these molds upright when they're freezing. The molds' wider bottom helps keep the mold from slipping through the grate. The cheaper molds with the flat bottoms slip right through the grate and then the lid pops off. You can circumvent this by providing the molds with something flat under the freezer shelf so they don't tip over, but you still must be careful.
I think the silicone quality is good for both popsicle molds. There's no real difference that I can tell.
Buy this popsicle mold brand: they're easier to clean and they are easier to use in the freezer.