- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2018 Edition edition (November 13, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781979733687
- ISBN-13: 978-1979733687
- ASIN: 1979733686
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,095,688 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Fooditor 99: : Where to eat (and what to eat there) in Chicago (2018 edition) Paperback – November 13, 2017
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
MICHAEL GEBERT is a Chicago-based food writer, video producer and the editor of Fooditor.com, recognized as the most in-depth publication on food in Chicago. He’s written for national and Chicago publications including Air Canada’s En Route, Saveur, the Chicago Reader and others, and won a James Beard Foundation award for the Reader’s Key Ingredient chef video series. His previous book is The Encyclopedia of Movie Awards.