BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 2, 2013
I really notice a difference: I experience painless walking since taking these pills. I haven't even been using my cane.

Here's my tip: I tried glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM before, using the label dosage, but I got no relief. After reading an article by a doctor about adjusting dosage to weight, I decided to try again with a dosage geared to my actual weight. The article also said to make sure that the form was glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate, which the Now brand has. The non-sulfate forms are cheaper but not considered effective, so don't waste your money on a cheaper brand. I take other Now brand food supplements, and I am never disappointed.
22 comments| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2015
At first I was hesitant to purchase NOW products--now I am in love.
The price is great and the quality is unbeatable.
My house goes through several of their products a month.
My husband starting using this product for his ankle injury, so he could continue to work out. Works GREAT!!!
on July 7, 2015
I have used this product for a few months and it has not been effective in reducing my joint pain.
on March 3, 2017
This one really works. I've tried a lot, but finally my OA doesn't bother me any more. Thanx NOW Foods.
on February 22, 2016
This product is amazing. I've had constant knee pains for over 3 years and it's almost as if they've never existed. I noticed a difference within a two day span and still trouble free after a month. I totally recommend this product and will continue taking it!!!
on April 2, 2017
The product seems to be preventing or reducing greatly knee pain when I bicycle, a problem I have been having for many years. It had been getting worse in the last 2 years. I recently was able to bike in a relatively hilly part of central Florida, doing 360 miles in 11 days of riding with a longest day ride of 48 miles, with almost no knee pain.
on February 3, 2017
Great product! The only downside is the size of the pills, but they work very well. I have arthritis and have found this supplement to be quite effective in helping to prevent that pain.
on September 21, 2017
Bought this to keep my joints healthy. The supplement gives me peace of mind knowing that my body has the nutrients it needs to stay healthy. I wouldn't recommend buying this to "cure" joint pain as that's not what this is for.
on December 5, 2013
Anyone who is 45 years or older and not taking this is crazy!! And I guess that was me until last year. My husband had bad knees, so I figured, my knees are fine, I'll wait. But this is good for all your joints, hands, arms, hips, ankles, everything.
And after just a month, I saw a huge difference!!!!
on April 13, 2017
I switched to these from Osteo Biflex. After 2 weeks I noticed my knees were aching again. I went back to the Osteo and my pain went away.