Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NOW Foods Organic Chlorella 500mg 200 Tablets
- Certified Organic - Green Superfood 500 mg
- Rich in Chlorophyll & Beta-Carotene
- Broken Cell Wall Algae
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Have been tested by my health practitioner (muscle testing-holistic doctor) and came out positive for this product (boosted my immune system).
2. So far, combining diet, healthy lifestyle, and supplements including this one), I've been able to detoxify and rid myself of over 4 toxic metals so far (mercury, lead, arsenic, aluminum). I attribute it partially to this Chlorella, which I've been taking for over 7 months now.
3. I contacted NOW and asked how they farmed the supplement, which they responded similar to: It is grown in a highly controlled and man-made environment to prevent any heavy metal accumulation, thus perserving the quality, cleanliness and safety of the Chlorella.
Reason why I don't recommend:
1. I did contact NOW about being able to provide me with a spec sheet and they responded similar to: Only a retailer, the place where I've been purchasing the Chlorella, could obtain the spec sheet, not the consumer directly. This made me doubt their integrity to an extent, but I still take due to the positive results I've been seeing on my protocol.
I also started super slow, with taking only one every other day. And then I built up. I never had any side effects from taking them, and I'm not taking about seven tablets a day.
I felt that these really helped my overall health, and they have a lot of protein in them, too. But because I'm just taking it for overall health, I don't know much about the benefits, beside that it has a lot of vitamin K, and it helps your blood to clot easier, and it makes you smarter and it gives you beautiful skin. I didn't notice any of that, but it worked really well for what I needed it for.
1. The product is chalky and dusty making it difficult to swallow.
2. You have to take a bunch of them to get your dose.
Deceiving the buyer about the dosage seems to be a common practice with NOW products. They will advertise '500 mg' but when you look on the label you have to take 6 of them to get that dosage, so it is really less then 100 mg. I find this deceptive and it will cause me to reconsider NOW products in the future. They are not as economical as they appear and buyers should be warned of this. Often sellers will not post a picture of the back of the label for this reason.
SO although the product is not bad, the deceptive way in which it is portrayed makes me rate the product poorly.
If you do the math: 200 tablets / 6 per dose (to get the 500 mg advertised) = 33 doses (not 200). For the price this is NO BARGAIN.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These really gave me some energy and helped get my female issues resolved and get my cycle back on track!Published 19 days ago by B. DARE
I don't mind these chlorella tablets. They themselves taste the same to me as the 1,000 mg ones. My children notice a different taste because they chew them up, so they prefer... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I really like these pills. They are small enough for me to take down even while being pregnant. I take 2 at a time for each of my meals. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Genuine World