Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NOW Foods Organic Chlorella 500mg 200 Tablets
- Certified Organic - Green Superfood 500 mg
- Rich in Chlorophyll & Beta-Carotene
- Broken Cell Wall Algae
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Have been tested by my health practitioner (muscle testing-holistic doctor) and came out positive for this product (boosted my immune system).
2. So far, combining diet, healthy lifestyle, and supplements including this one), I've been able to detoxify and rid myself of over 4 toxic metals so far (mercury, lead, arsenic, aluminum). I attribute it partially to this Chlorella, which I've been taking for over 7 months now.
3. I contacted NOW and asked how they farmed the supplement, which they responded similar to: It is grown in a highly controlled and man-made environment to prevent any heavy metal accumulation, thus perserving the quality, cleanliness and safety of the Chlorella.
Reason why I don't recommend:
1. I did contact NOW about being able to provide me with a spec sheet and they responded similar to: Only a retailer, the place where I've been purchasing the Chlorella, could obtain the spec sheet, not the consumer directly. This made me doubt their integrity to an extent, but I still take due to the positive results I've been seeing on my protocol.
I also started super slow, with taking only one every other day. And then I built up. I never had any side effects from taking them, and I'm not taking about seven tablets a day.
I felt that these really helped my overall health, and they have a lot of protein in them, too. But because I'm just taking it for overall health, I don't know much about the benefits, beside that it has a lot of vitamin K, and it helps your blood to clot easier, and it makes you smarter and it gives you beautiful skin. I didn't notice any of that, but it worked really well for what I needed it for.
The complete lack of effect makes me wonder if the cell walls really aren't broken!
An hour later, I actually vomited. It was very violent. But it was only the beginning. I found myself vomiting uncontrollably many, MANY times over the next 1-2 hours. It was the worst sickness I've had in over a decade. I was very, very close to getting a ride to emergency, but I somehow pulled through on my own.
My body had built up some kind of sensitivity or allergy to Chlorella. I will never take it again. Please be careful if you decide to take this stuff.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this on a sale price and I enjoyed it. Great product. Helped my stomachPublished 10 hours ago by Gabrielle Gracey
I'm normally a huge fan of NOW supplements. Good quality at good prices. However, these chlorella tablets are an exception. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Review Radar
I've been using another popular organic brand for 3 years and decided to give this slightly cheaper brand a try. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Simba
Helps to balance the ph so I'm so happy. the pills are small and very easy to swallow. At night when I'm in lotsa pain (which is often) I will take two along with the advil to... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Lydia Swystun