Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 623 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 666 reviews
on November 26, 2014
Really disappointing! The web says the product is made in the USA. The product delivered says made in China! I was specifically looking for USA made product. In my mind this is false advertising. I will not eat any food products from China! It is going back to the seller.
review image
22 comments| 235 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2014
I have bought these Capsules (Not really capsules but hard pills) several times I like them and they are priced competitively. They aren't chewable and they are large. I have no problem swallowing them but other people may. I will keep buying them as long as the price stays reasonable.
Every morning I blend this mixture for breakfast using a mini wire whisk or a Blender Bottle:

Water or almond milk
Wheat grass
Whey protein powder
Stevia
NOW Vitamin C crystals

This is pharmaceutical-grade ascorbic acid. It is a powerful antioxidant, and the powder form is the most bioavailable way to take Vitamin C.

NOW is not the only brand available of powdered/crystaline vitamin C that I would be willing to use. It is also offered by the following reputable vendors: Thorne Research,Source Naturals, and Jarrow.
on June 21, 2015
The body's best dietary antioxidant. It is a COMPLETE ANTAGONIST to COPPER. So, if you have high copper, and are taking ZINC to detox your copper, you should take VITAMIN C to chelate the copper that will go out from your organs and into your blood, thus preventing the copper from oxidizing your cells like a kamikaze army of crazy marauders.

Read about copper toxicity by doing a google search of it and reading articles. This tart powder will save your health in so many ways!
on April 18, 2016
These capsules have a slightly funky powdery coating, but I roll them around in my hand to remove the powder and they taste just fine. Great price, great product, I just am not a fan of the powder. it's easy enough to remove and I would buy again.
on December 7, 2012
The C-1000 arrived as promised and in good shape and packaged well. My doctor recommended this brand. The capsules are easy to get down.
on August 25, 2013
I've used this product for two years and it works well. However, I deliberately order the 8 oz jars (paying a bit more) because I prefer not to have too much open at one time. However, instead of the 2 jars I ordered this time, they sent me a single, large pound jar, with no explanation. Of course, the quantity is the same, but I appreciate receiving what I order, not a substitute which is less convenient for my purposes.
on June 12, 2017
I bought these not expecting much - so I took two at one time - well, then I had to run to the bathroom. So to me they are pretty potent as I have done the whole titrate up to bowel tolerance to find out how much you need thing with other Vitamin C and I had to take a whole lot more. So I only take one at a time once or twice a day. Will buy again when I run low.
on December 2, 2013
I am not saying this product is not of good quality. But be careful in using any acidic compounds because if you have any heartburn or indigestion it will only make worse. So even though the recommended dosage is 1 teaspoon . I would even start with less than that. In addition you are better of deriving ascorbic acid naturally in lemons and most citrus based fruits in my opinion. Too much of anything will cause an imbalance which I experienced.
on March 14, 2017
Mix a little with baking soda and sparkling water every day and when I'm traveling, I drink it more frequently.

It's been my saver for not catching a cold while traveling