Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on August 7, 2014
A fan of Gooseberry Patch recipes for years, this great cookbook is a hit! It's chock full of easy to prepare, delicious recipes, containing ingredients my husband and I both enjoy. The recipes are easy to see on Kindle, and the directions are clear and easy to follow. We especially love the Denver Scramble, from the Breakfast and Brunch delights section, and have enjoyed the salads we've tried, as well, with the Garden Fresh Spicy Tomato salad being our favorite, so far. The Hurry-Up Italian Casserole is a dream for a quick, yummy dinner - chock full of fresh vegetables. Kid and cook friendly, I would recommend this book to moms everywhere, as well as to retired couples, young marrieds, single adults, teens, and even younger kids, who are learning to cook.
on January 29, 2015
I love the Gooseberry Patch cookbooks. Every thing always turns out well. the recipes are delicious. I have many of their cookbooks and I'm never disappointed with them. Most received call for ingredients most people have so you don't find yourself running to the grocery for ingredients to make the one dish. This cookbook was a great addition to my collection.
on September 4, 2014
I have made the recipe "Mom's Apple Pie". It is very good but super rich. I reminds me of a recipe I made years ago "Ozark Apple Pudding". The Ozark Pudding recipe was quite a bit easier and quite a bit healthier. For a decadent dessert Mom's Apple Pie is good.
on May 14, 2015
Easy recipes for everyday cooks that want it to turn out every time.
on January 9, 2017
Love the cookbook!
on August 17, 2014
Great easy recipes that use things I already have on hand! Love this book on my kindle...really easy to find recipes!
on October 3, 2014
Another great cookbook from gooseberry patch . And it's just what the name says it is foolproof .
on December 22, 2015
I love this cookbook! Recipes are easy and delicious. A few are now our family favorites!!
on August 19, 2014
Already made a few dishes. Very easy recipes and there is a few more I would like to try. Thanks for book
on June 22, 2016
Ordinary recipes, but work every time