|Brand||Iron Forge Tools|
|Item Weight||5.6 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.5 x 12.1 x 3 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||IFT-BC04|
|Manufacturer Part Number||IFT-BC04|
20 Foot Jumper Cables with Carry Bag - 4 Gauge, 400 AMP Booster Cable Kit
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.17. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VERSATILE JUMPER CABLE designed to work in all weather climates. Perfect for cars, motorcycles, trucks, vans and SUVs.
- EASY-TO-USE tangle free cables.
- COLOR CODED: Red (+), Black (-)
- COMES WITH CARRY BAG for quick, convenient storage. 20 Ft long, 4 Gauge, 400 AMPs, CCA Construction, ETL Listed
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY – Iron Forge Tools stands behind all of its products 100%. If anything ever goes wrong with this, we will replace it with a new item.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Never Leave Home Without Them
When your car, truck, motorcycle or other vehicle needs a boost, you’ll be ready with this booster cable kit. Iron Forge Tools’ tangle-free, color-coded jumper cables are easy-to-use and will have your vehicle up and running in no time. The 20 foot cables allow ample room for connecting one vehicle to the other. When you’re done, store the jump cables in the complimentary carry case so you can get back on the road and continue your adventure. Jumper cables are an important safety accessory for any vehicle.
How to Use Jumper Cables
1) With both vehicles turned off, connect the red cable to the positive (+) post of the non-working battery.
2) Connect the other end of the red cable to the positive post of the working battery.
3) Connect the black cable to the negative (-) post of the working battery.
4) Connect the other end of the black cable to a metal point on the non-working car, such as a bolt or bracket away from the battery.
5) Then, start the working vehicle.
6) After a minute or two, start the disabled vehicle. Let it run for several minutes before turning it off, so the battery can recharge.
7) Disconnect the cables in reverse order from how you connected them.