Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Foot Levelers Pillo-Pedic "4 in 1" Design Cervical Pillows - Regular
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on June 3, 2011
I first bought one of these through my chiropractor. It keeps your head and neck in alignment with your spine. It feels great to me and I am not comfortable using any other pillow. As another reviewer said, it is very firm but there are four different sides to try. Two that are firm flat foam with one edge higher than the other. And then the two sides shown in the picture with fiber fill in the middle. At first, I did need to experiment to find out which side worked best for me. I am petite so the thinner edge with the fiber fill in the middle worked best. The foam fits in the crook of my neck while my head is cradled in the fiber fill. I am very glad to see these on Amazon.com. If I ever need a replacement or want to recommend them now they will be easier to locate. *One note, I am chemical sensitive and these do off gas a strong polyurethane odor. I took care of this by using 3 pillow cases and removing the cases and washing them every day or two. The cases help to absorb the strong odor and after about a week I couldn't detect the smell anymore.
on November 13, 2014
This is the 3rd one of these pillows I have bought over the past 10 years. My first one was a prescription from my chiropractor. At first, it is the most uncomfortable thing you have slept on. Once your neck relaxes and gives in to the pillow, though, you won't want to sleep without it! It forces your neck into proper alignment. Can't recommend this pillow enough!
on July 27, 2014
These are great for some people. I used them 3 months now and Im going to stop because it did not help my arm tingling and actually made it worse. They are good for people who want to maintain or correct to a curved neck posture.
on January 22, 2013
My original purchase of a Foot Levelers Pillo-Pedic was through a chiropractor. This pillow positions your neck properly so that your spine is in alignment. It eliminates stiff neck issues and back pains.
on May 1, 2015
Just like other people who have reviewed this product I found it rather stiff initially and did sit on it for several days to soften it up a bit. I have now used it for two weeks and do not like it. My neck has been much worse since using this product. I am back to using my old Pillo-Pedic pillow.
on November 12, 2012
Needed a break-in period, so I sat on it for 3 days (on the recliner). After that it was exactly what my neck needed. No more pins and needles in my arms at night.
on September 19, 2010
If you have ever had neck problems this is the pillow for you. I have purchased this pillo-pedic pillow for several years now and this last purchase was just a replacement. I have used other neck pillows before that were too stiff, but this one provides the support without feeling too stiff.
on June 14, 2015
This pillow is harder, more firm, than the one that I originally purchased but perhaps it is because the one I just replaced was probably 15 yrs. old. I love this pillow and it is the only one that I sleep well with. I am a side sleeper and a back sleeper and either way, this pillow is perfect. I just wish this one would soften up just a bit. And a side note... my 19 yr. old kitty loves it too. The middle part is indented ever so slightly and must be comfortable for her too.
on October 19, 2013
Too firm and doesn't do what my neck needs it to do. Will be continuing my hunt for a good pillow that allows the proper curve for my neck. I do like how it has two separate sides though with varying sizes of curve on each.
on October 13, 2014
I have tried countless pillows for my arthritic neck and this is the only one that works. Originally I bought this at my chiropractor's office under his recommendation. Memory foam doesn't work, because a firmer support under my neck is necessary to keep the cervical spine in correct alignment (while sleeping on my back). I also like to sleep on my side sometimes and this works for that as well. If you're a stomach sleeper this is not for you!