Foot Massager Roller & Spiky Ball Therapy Set - Massage Tool for Muscle Pain Relief from Plantar Fasciitis | Best for Trigger Point Release, Acupressure Reflexology with eBook Guide
($18.95 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$11.00 (37%)|
|Color||Black, Blue, Red|
About this item
- ✔ UNIQUE FOOT MASSAGE THERAPY SET - 1 soft spiky ball, 1 firm spiky ball and 1 hard foam foot roller. Perfect for targeting all areas of the foot, calves and hamstring.
- ✔ INSTANT FOOT PAIN RELIEVER - Reduce muscle aches, soreness, tightness by loosening those tough knots and increase mobility in your feet.
- ✔ CONVENIENT SELF MASSAGE TREATMENT- Perfect for home, office and travel. With your included bonus sleek carrying bag, take your self massaging tool set with you anywhere!
- ✔ PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL - Massage balls and Roller are safe non-toxic, washable, durable and built to last. Made out of 100% rubber and phthalates free PVC.
- ✔ EASY TO USE INCLUDED FREE E-BOOK - Enhance your self massaging experience with detailed instructions and tips from our instant access eBook Guide.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Simple Spectra introduces the latest in providing Feet pain relief with the Foot Massage Roller Therapy Set
- This 3-piece Foot Massage Therapy set provides muscle tension and stress relief, while helping with blood circulation to encourage faster recovery.
- Each item is uniquely constructed to provide different levels of stimulation, for an all-body customized experience.
- Designed to use for deep tissue massage, physical therapy, myofascial release, trigger point release, yoga assistance and Foot reflexology.
- Foot roller is Ideal for massaging all areas of the foot, Heel, arches toes. Target pain relief from Plantar Fasciitis.
- The two spiky balls can be used for all body parts including feet, back, neck, legs, hands, arms, glutes, hamstrings, thighs, chest & much more!
- Help increase blood flow, alleviate knotted muscles & tension.
- Perfect for home, office & travel use with bonus traveling bag.
- Handy eBook to effectively and safely use your Foot Massage Therapy Set as they have been designed.
Ergonomically designed with convex curves with reflexology points
- Durable and dense foam rubber EVA material combined with thick PVC piping inside
- Reflexology dots are placed across the Foot Massage Roller
- Extremely light and compact yet large enough for any size foot
- Target the foot, calves and hamstrings
High grade travel bag comes with every Foot Massage Therapy Set
- Enjoy the convenience of storing away your massage ball set
- Take your set with you anywhere you go enjoy a self massage while traveling
This unique Foot Massage Therapy Set is designed to give you a range of soft, firm and hard pressured massages
- (1) 3" (7.5cm) SOFT Spiky ball
- Entry-level massage ball ideal for tender & sensitive muscles. Use anywhere on body
- Long spikes are specifically designed to provide a surface-level soft massage feeling
- (1) 3.1" (8cm) x 6.3" (16cm) HARD Foam Foot Roller
- Full-level foot massage roller perfect tool to target sore and tight muscles
- Dense EVA foam rubber with reflexology dots designed with tough PVC pipe
- (1) 3" (7.5cm) FIRM Spiky ball
- Mid-level massage ball perfect for all muscle types. Use anywhere on body
- Short hard spikes makes this ball ideal for a deeper massage as well as reflexology therapy
Product detailsSize:3 Piece Set
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.6 x 3.54 x 3.31 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : BD25620
- Date First Available : December 14, 2016
- Manufacturer : Simple Spectra
- ASIN : B01N4DUR15
- Best Sellers Rank: #26,345 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The roller has a few neat features. In the middle, there's a small hump, which feels absolutely amazing on the heel. You can also turn/move your foot off to either side of the hump to get a nice deep rub into the arch of your foot, or the outside edge.
The roller itself is lightweight, but not cheap feelings. It's not a rubbery material, but some sort of plastic or composite with a nice soft touch feel. I don't know what took me so long to purchase a foot roller, but I'm glad I did. This thing is outstanding and not a bank breaker.
I just got this package but will be using it a long time and definitely appreciate this brand-- would recommend it highly over more expensive options that I've used previously.
The ebook isn't great, not worth giving them your email address. It doesn't highlight actual locations of trigger points, referred pain patterns, or specific positions to try… it's a super general overview. (5 pages with lots of unhelpful pictures). If you actually wanted to learn about pain patterns and release, you should definitely still be buying full length introductions like Claire Davies' Trigger Point Manual
After a day, I always sit down and use the balls on each foot as I sitting down watching TV or playing the guitar.
Feet, esp. the toes, get a good stretching with the softer ball and I really get into some firm pressure on the arch and heel with the harder ball. My feet feel better in the AM, and the stretching of those tissues is doing wonders for any foot pain I had.
Have not used roller too much yet, but seeing the awesome pdf guide gave me ideas for after a round of golf ar misc. hard days coming up this spring and summer.
Top reviews from other countries
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.