Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad STEM Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 62 reviews
on April 19, 2015
I love these shoe laces! They are nice and wide just the way I like them. The old ones were to narrow and broke easily. these were just what I was looking for. If you're tired of shoe laces not lasting, I highly and strongly recommend these they are the bomb!!!
on April 7, 2014
I thought these were standard flat laces for sneakers, but these are cartoonishly big. I guess I didn't research it well enough. They are about an inch wide. Seem to be good quality, but they'll never make it on a pair of my shoes.
on March 19, 2017
Shoe laces for a clown's shoe.. not functional for a pair of Converse which is what I expected from these laces.
on October 21, 2015
Great laces. Look really sharp and actually feel like quality. I purchased a different set that were wider, thinner, and had a printed on pattern. They felt almost like ribbons turned into shoelaces.

These are nice and thick and the pattern is actually woven. They feel nice and robust and have lasted through years of use .
on April 9, 2014
Very good quality fat laces and at a good price too. They look good in my All Star Chuck Taylors!
on April 23, 2015
These should be called WIDE shoelaces. I had no idea they were so wide, though I should have read the reviews and would have known. My error. I will be looking for someone to give them to, as I can't use them. I appreciate the mom with a special needs child saying that they work well for her child. I'll check with some of my friends. The quality seems good.
on October 4, 2014
I Give it 4 stars for quality and fast Service The picture showing the product seems to be misleading because its way smaller than the actual product. And when they issued the refund they took out a percentage for restocking. I paid $15.00 for two pairs I only received a refund if $12.40 or about. And that is misleading. The service is incompatible with the quality of the product.
on December 17, 2012
I have to admit that grey isn't my favorite color, but since my new sneakers had a lot of gray on them, I chose this color. I mistakenly got the wider laces, my fault. But, this pair of shoelaces is just common, everyday and I wasn't impressed with them (like I was with the rainbow striped ones) and my sneakers just looked bland...to make myself get up and go, I need something bright to perk me up. If grey and wide is what you need / like, I recommend these to you.
on September 30, 2014
Way too big for me, I returned them
on March 30, 2016
For years I've been looking for a fat lace I had back in the day that didn't get smaller when you pull them. These are just fine. Great quality. Super stoked.
review image