BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 13, 2017
Great quality. Better than the laces that shipped with my shoe. Be sure to measure your old lace before ordering. The size that Amazon recommended by default would have been too small for my low-top shoe.
on May 10, 2017
Right size, right color, delivered when promised. Nice quality laces, nice variety. Much easier to order these online than chase down from store to store looking for the right thing.
on September 16, 2017
these places are a good product at a good price. They are wonderful for replacing the rounds are all places that come with "speakers", which never stayed tied.
on March 2, 2017
Beautiful match. I replace the original shoelaces with the new ones I'm so glad I did because the other ones hurt these are much more comfortable I love them.
on March 11, 2016
These Laces are very cool and it's amazing how many compliments we get on them. We bought them to pair with Rainbow shoes from Walmart and they are a perfect pair. Just a disclaimer about the photos, They have not been photoshopped to add shine/sparkle, the shoes have glitter inside their material and this is how my phone photographed them.
review image review image
on February 26, 2015
My husband is very hard on his shoelaces. I purchased these shoelaces to replace the ones that came with a pair of shoes he purchased 3 months ago. The laces are true to the color pictured and very durable. My husband says that they feel thicker than the original laces which gives us hope that they will last longer than the originals. I purchased the 72 in laces which are a little long for his size 11 sneakers, so he use all the holes in the shoes to make them work, He actually like his shoes better this way. I have these saved on my computer so I can find them easier in the future because I know I will buy them again.
on March 24, 2017
They fit and matched my shoes perfectly. They were also shipped very quickly.
on February 3, 2017
Great quality laces, exactly what I needed.
on July 26, 2017
Not happy with the quality at all, or customer service. I got these end of April for a pair of sneakers I wear very part-time, and by June into July, one lace had frayed to a thread. The company denied my request for a replacement because of "expiration of returns period."
on February 3, 2013
I have some chukkas with round laces that always come untied, so found these "tan" laces that did the trick. Flat laces hold better than round laces. The laces were very reasonable, but the shipping was pricey, so I suggest ordering at least 2 sets of laces just to make it worthwhile. All in all, a good lace that did the trick.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.