Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on September 2, 2012
I used Lexol 1020 Applicator Sponges, 2-pack to apply and it was super easy. I heated my boots in the oven for ~10 minutes at around 120 degrees F. It definitely changed the shade of my brown boot and made it darker, but I actually wanted it to be a little darker. Sorry I didn't take a before/after pic, but my boots went from maybe a 6 on my darkness scale (1 - 10) to an 8. Water just beads right off though. Very happy.
on January 1, 2018
Does what it's supposed to do. Does darken the leather a bit, but who cares .Repels water and snow and softens older leather boots. Excellent product!
on February 3, 2014
I wanted something that would condition the leather of my boots rather than just spray on one of the silicone waterproof products.
Because it has beeswax in it, I thought it would be hard - hence the directions say to warm the leather with a hair dryer. The product is the consistency of "hard lard" - not like margarine or shortening. Although I did warm the leather at the beginning, I found that it seemed to penetrate well without warming the leather with a hair dryer. It was easy to use and went into all the creases and seams. I would recommend wearing nytrile gloves - because I had just polished my boots and this product seemed to absorb the polish while it was being worked into the leather and consequently got on my fingers and under the nails of the hand I was using to apply the waterproofer. It did come off with thorough washing and a shower the next morning. biut I didn't like the way my hands looked for the evening. So far the waterproofing product seems to be working well. Will add to this review if I have problems later.
on January 5, 2018
Love it! My sons timberlands were looking scuffed-up and after putting this snow sheld on it they looked almost brand new. My husben had a few scuffs aswell on this leather shoes one coat of this stuff and it was gone and they looked shinny and it really dose keep the water off. Best product. You do have to buy your own cloth to spread out the gel.
on January 30, 2018
I haven’t had the chance to fully submerge my boots underwater, however the boots look good and have withstood getting wet pretty well up to this point. Highly recommend if you have leather.
on January 19, 2018
Honestly was a bit skeptical, but the product works great so far. I tested it out pretty much right away. Living I MN in winter you need to protect your shoes. Let’s see how long it lasts.

Easy to apply. Seals nicely, and gives a nice shine/depth to the leather.
on November 9, 2017
Excellent product. Directions call for applying with sponge or cloth. Cleaned my boots & applied with my hand. What a beautiful result!!
on January 17, 2018
worked as stated very happy
on March 17, 2017
Brought life back to my items
on January 31, 2014
I had some scuffs on my Danskos and I wanted to get rid of them and this worked great. I was able to just use a little and it got rid of the scuffs. However I did have to reapply the product after a few months in the winter weather because of the salt