|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.99 - $16.99|
- Energize legs the FootSmart way.
- Helps with Circulation, DVT, Economy Class Syndrome, Edema, Heaviness in Legs, Leg Pain, Leg Veins, Spider Veins, Swollen Ankles, Swollen Feet and Legs, Tired, Aching Feet, Varicose Veins, Venous Insufficiency, Wide Calves
- The reinforced heel provides durability.
- Bubble toe offers plenty of wiggle room for toes.
- A two-way stretch design ensures comfort. For those with calves over 18 inches.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
FootSmart Women's Sheer Moderate Support Full Calf Knee Highs, our most sheer hosiery, offer fashion fused with support. FootSmart Sheer Moderate Support Full Calf Knee Highs offer the right amount of relief for aching, swelling legs and spider or varicose veins. Sheer styling in comfortable knee high length goes well under pants and / or long skirts. Graduated Support Level: Moderate 15-20mm / Hg. The reinforced heel provides durability. Bubble toe offers plenty of wiggle room for toes. A two-way stretch design ensures comfort. For those with calves over 18 inches.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000MSHI7I
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 19, 2007
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I hope to God that FootSmart comes back with the Full Size Calf socks -- these just aren't working for me. I am a tall woman, 5'9" and have large calves -- totally had hoped these would be as good as the company's socks, but they aren't. They are too long and barely have compression -- my bad, though, I should know better that I need more.
Note: I am a nurse and am on my feet all day long -- I NEED compression hose in order to not limp home and be miserable on my days off. I am probably in a higher class of need for compression but if you are new to compression hosiery/ socks, a low to moderate level would be a good way to start.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice stockings but top band is cut too small for larger size calves. Little stretch to material.
Must return two of the three pairs I ordered :-(
Would hope the support was a little former than it is, hence 4 stars.Published 4 months ago by lixssh
This were the best! They helped me through the last weeks of my pregnancy. I have larger calf muscles and these were the only socks I could find that fit but I'm so glad I found... Read morePublished 4 months ago by W&S + 6
Compression is a bit on the light side, but good for all-day use without being too constricting.Published 9 months ago by juffi