Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 187 reviews
on March 2, 2014
Be careful....listening to this WILL make you dance and sing! For those of us who remember seeing this movie at the drive-in back in '84 this CD will bring back all those great memories. Your first car, first girlfriend, etc... The one bad thing is that when I popped the CD into my boom box I tried dancing like I did in high school....but 30 years later I found that I just can't bust a move like I used to and threw my back out. Heavy medication and six weeks of therapy later i can truly say it was worth it!
I'm now feathering my hair, wearing parachute pants and tend to use the word 'bitchin' much more now. I highly recommend this CD!
on July 7, 2016
Great soundtrack; wore out the cassette and it was time to replace it! And the movie and the songs held up well, even 20+ years later; my 16-year-old son loves the movie and some of the songs, which I cannot say for a lot of the media from my childhood.
VINE VOICEon July 17, 2010
The Footloose Soundtrack is almost as famous and well known as the movie, and indeed played a key role in the success of the movie. All of your favorites are here "Footloose", Let's Hear it For the Boy, Holding Out For a Hero, The Girl Gets Around, and others. It's great to have the songs on this one disk. The reason that this wasn't a five star soundtrack was because the audio sounded a bit off to me like maybe they just took the original recording and transferred it to disk without providing any sweetening. This was a minor deal for me because I love the music so much, my love overcame audio imperfections, but persons sensitive to audio issues may have a problem with this soundtrack.
on February 29, 2012
Bought this CD because it was on sale for $5.99 (I think). Loved the movie when I was a high-schooler and can remember playing the cassette tape so much it finally just wore out. I figured it would be a great time to add a CD from the past to the music collection. It's typical 80s music. If you are reading reviews to determine whether you should purchase this retro-record, then you probably shouldn't buy this album. Yeah, I know I showed my age by referring to records and albums, but it is a hard habit to break...
on April 29, 2017
All the fun of the movie comes flashing back when you listen to this excellent compilation. Used CD arrived as described in very short time.
on May 16, 2017
Exactly what I needed.
on June 28, 2017
Classic 80's tunes.
on June 22, 2017
Great music. One of my favorite movie soundtracks and puts me in an 80's mood.
on May 23, 2017