- File Size: 735 KB
- Print Length: 40 pages
- Publication Date: January 11, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0072JM13G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,130 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $3.00 (50%)
Footsteps: Perspectives for Daily Life Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It is a series of short writings on what is important in life and provides an inspiring message in each section (creativity, Jewish identity, the soul, free will, joy, misfortune, confidence, money, etc.)
This is a great book to read one short section a day (it will take only a few minutes) and feel inspired to live your life to the fullest and utilise what G-d has given us properly; seeing each gift and its real purpose.
I purchased this book in Kindle format. It's optimised correctly (not all Kindle books I've read are, sadly) and I was able to easily read it on my iPhone.
Now there's no excuse not to read a little Jewish wisdom and positively change your outlook!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Personal Transformation