- Paperback: 130 pages
- Publisher: Littleways; 1 edition (September 20, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0998064203
- ISBN-13: 978-0998064208
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,693,459 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
In The Footsteps of St. Thérèse - How To Be Single But Not Alone: A Littleways Journey Paperback – September 20, 2016
|New from||Used from|
"Congratulations! I'll buy the first copy of your book. You did a very good job of sharing yourself and your devotion to the Little Flower. People enjoy reading other people's stories and it often gives them insight and help in their own lives. It should be a welcome message to singles and all people."
- Most Reverend Joseph M. Sartoris (Bishop Joe), Archdiocese of Los Angeles
"Your book will help a lot of people - young, single, and really, all ages and states. I wish I could write with the clarity and directness you do. It's such a worthy, evangelical endeavor."
- Rev. Fr. Stephen Watson, O.C.D., Provincial, Discalced Carmelite Friars, California-Arizona Province of St. Joseph
"At the end of life, or at the end of any given day for that matter, how many of us truly say, 'Lord, You are my portion and cup, You have made my destiny secure . . . fair to me indeed is my inheritance' (Psalm 16:5-6 NAB)? Yet Teresita addresses this desire of every heart with stunning simplicity and practical wisdom. Each of our lives can be enriched with a prayerful reading of this Littleways journey."
- Sr. Regina Marie, O.C.D., Vicar General, Carmelite Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart of Los Angeles
"God has truly been working in your life! Your life of prayer and love will help you write your book, which so many people need to read. With so many blessings, now we step out even more confidently and bravely to radiate the peace and joy of Christ."
- Rev. Fr. Donald Kinney, O.C.D., Translator in English of "The Poetry of Saint Thérèse of Lisieux", ICS Publications, Washington DC
"How nice to read from you! I see that there will be one more book to suggest to our English speaking pilgrims."
- Laurence Panontin, Assistant to the Rector, Sanctuary of Lisieux, France
"Please be assured of our daily prayers and sacrifices for you and your special intentions. Let us know how the book is doing. We love you dearly!"
- Carmelite Nuns, Carmel of St. Teresa, Alhambra, California
"St. Thérèse is an example of a way of life for all of us - simplicity and prayer. Thank you for such a strong reminder of how to live a holy and blest life!"
- Monsignor Lloyd Torgerson, Pastor, St. Monica Catholic Community, Santa Monica, California
"Aunts and uncles are very important to the family institution. You got a good thing going in your book!"
- Rev. Fr. David Guffey, CSC, National Director, Family Theatre Productions
"Beautiful manuscript, Terri, and wonderful story!"
- Ellen Gable Hrkach, President 2012-2015, Catholic Writers Guild, Award-winning, Best-selling author
"This message is so needed, and its truth is so powerful. I'm grateful that Terri Ong has brought together Thérèse's story with our need for accompaniment."
- Vinita Hampton Wright, Author, "The Art of Spiritual Writing"
"Good luck on your project. I am grateful and deeply touched that you found my material helpful to you." (See Appendix, page 113)
- Susan Muto, Ph.D., Renowned Author, Speaker, Teacher, 2014 Awardee, Catholic Library Association
From the Author
Thank you for your interest in this book. It is not my life story I wish for you to dwell on. If I can inspire you to read (or re-read) St. Thérèse's "Story of a Soul," and even more, encourage you to trace your life story alongside hers, it will be the best "review" for this book. May God bless you! I pray that you will receive a shower of roses from the Little Flower in heaven.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $2.99 (Save 70%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?