Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 23, 2013
I was a lil scares to order since this is my first time with 7 for all mankind jeans. Was not sure about the sizes. But I read the past reviews which helped me choose a size. It fit really good. Perfect lengthy to fit ratio. Not too tight or slack. Already got compliments from work colleagues. Gonna buy another one soon.
For those of you interested and want to gauge your size. I am 5"5 and 128 pounds. Waist is 30 actually and hip 38. And yet the size 28 fit.
15 helpful votes
16 helpful votes
on August 31, 2013
This is a nice medium weight denim, some bagging out after a few hours wear. I have a 35 inch hip and bought in a 28 - fits perfectly out of the dryer, but loose by the end of the day. I considered exchanging for the 27 but I needed something that would be comfortable playing with the kids, crawling around on the floor, at the park, etc. The best part is the shorter inseam - when I want to wear with flats I just fold under the cuff and it stays put. Also, a great wash, no weird distressing lines. If I repurchased another pair I would get the size 27 which hopefully would stretch to the perfect size and I could get a few days wear from it. The size 28's I just pop in the wash after each wear - which, with kids and their messy hands is required anyway, more often than not. Great buy!
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on January 4, 2014
Waist size was accurate. Based on the other ratings I sized down to a 27 (I'm normally a size 27/28 or 2/4 in pants/dresses). I was disappointed to find that these jeans fit more like a straight leg than a skinny jean. They were baggy at the knees and all through the calves, while the waist and butt fit perfectly. I don't have skinny legs. If anything, I usually have the opposite problem with jeans being too tight in the thighs, creating that awful sausage look. Good quality denim, just not the look I was going for (nothing like the model pictured). I returned them.
on January 5, 2014
They are stretching to fit nicely. I usually wear a 31 in Sevens, but in these I got a 30 and I'm glad I did. They fit nice! I am 5'8" 155 lbs. The 30's are a good fit after a day of wear. I like them because they are a little shorter, so great under a boot, or with flats in the warmer weather.
on January 6, 2014
I found a pair of jeans that fit perfectly. No gaps and they are extremely comfortable. The rise of the jean is at the waist so they are not too low. I'm 53 and still want to be stylish and these jeans fig the bill
on January 9, 2014
Fits perfect, very comfortable, exactly what you would expect from 7's. Very little sagging after wearing them all day. Glad amazon offered these at such a low price!
on January 27, 2014
These jeans fit great! I usually don't pay this much for jeans, they are a bit expensive for me but I love them.
on February 18, 2014
I love these Super comfy jeans. I have 3 pairs and wear them all the time. Highly recommend these jeans.
on January 28, 2014
Nice jeans for a gold box price. My girlfriend looks great in them and we both are happy with purchase.
on November 11, 2014
Love them.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.