Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 7 For All Mankind Women's "A" Pocket Short Inseam Flare Jean in Nouveau New York Dark
All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99

on October 18, 2013
I am 5' 2" and struggle to find designer jeans that don't need to be altered in the length. These jeans were perfect length for me when worn with a heel or a wedge The waist sits low. The Quality is great. I love these and they are well worth the price. I might consider purchasing a second pair.
on June 24, 2014
Seven For All Mankind make the best jeans in the world. This pair is exactly what I expect from the brand and more. The fit is perfect and the length was surprisingly short enough for me. I am 5'2" and the length is just right on me. It has the right amount of stretch in the fabric and washes well. The color is wonderful too. I am trading in all my old jeans and buying Seven for now on.
on May 26, 2015
AMAZING Jeans!!! I love 7 jeans, but I recently went to the mall and all of the brand new 7's are REALLY full of spandex. I'm 47 years old... who are they trying to sell to? I think with the cost of them, they should cater to folks with jobs LOL. Anyway, I looked on line as I wanted a pair with a darker wash that would look a bit dressier...These are fabulous. I think they are a bit from last season as they only have 1% spandex. I am 5'2" and they are perfect length to wear with a short or medium heel with the shorter inseam. I got a size 24 and fit exactly right. The color is even a bit darker that the photo, with the bit of fading over the thigh/knee area as shown. Will work for a bit of a dressier look. They were a bit slow to ship, but then arrived in a day or 2. Well packaged in a double plastic bag. VERY HAPPY
on September 26, 2014
The pair I got were definitely irregulars because they were not the size or material they were marked. I have several pairs of 7 For All Mankind A Jeans and know how they are supposed be like. The pair I received were way too small for the size marked, and the material was not what it claimed in the tag. Like I said, I have SEVERAL pairs of these jeans and I know how they fit and how the material feels. I returned the jeans, rather than exchange them because I did not want another pair that was not it was supposed to be.
on January 27, 2015
These are great jeans. They fit well and make my bum look smaller than it is. I have a normal shape, but I do have belly fat. I probably should have bought a pair that were high in the waist, but I love everything else about them.
on February 9, 2015
The fit was good but still too long for my 5'1" frame. The flare wasn't that obvious and very snug along my legs, especially at the thighs & knees. The material on my other 7 for Mankind jeans are thicker than this one and wondering if this is a new fabric because it feels "cheaper"
on April 12, 2015
I love the quality of 7 Jeans and the fabrics were great! I've had pairs in the past that have lasted forever. However, for me personally they did not fit. At no fault of the manufacturer I'm sure. I normally wear a 24 but I ordered a size larger and they are way too big on my waist and hips and a bit snug on my butt. That's also because I have measurements that make things fitting me properly very difficult. They are 37, 24, 32, 21, 13. Which is only bust, waist, hip, thigh, calf and doesn't account for butt. :/ I am also 110 lbs and 5'3". I'm either going to order a 24 in a different style or just start making my own. I don't want to give the product a poor rating because as I said it is hard to find anything that fits me correctly and the quality is great. Maybe someone here can recommend a style that would be great with the measurements I mentioned.
on December 9, 2014
they were supposed to be 32" in length, but i think they ended up being around 31. pretty sad cause i quite like and need the 32". 34 is too long and 31 too short. oh well. haha but they dont fit me very snug so they sit low and rest in the right spot for sneakers. pretty cute jeans.
on February 27, 2013
Both fit and color are very flattering. I'm 5 fit 4 and I cannot wear it with flop flops, but very nice with a low heel shoes. Legs look very long with dark line in the front right below the knees to the bottom and butts shape also looks better. Very satisfied!
on December 12, 2013
I am a true fan of 7's and own at least 10 pairs of all fits and types. These jeans are beautiful and belong in every closet. Great dark wash, flattering fit, nice bootcut.

See 1 answered question